21 : Craving

Hey guys,,, back with newest update.... Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

----------------------------------

Force Marriage with my servant :

Chapter : 21

Lets start ***

At night :

Swara is eating something, in the kitchen, time to time she is looking towards the door..

Swara look at the food " thanks to god, Sanskar didn't come, else he won't let have this unhealthy food..." then again she concentrate on eating.

Aftersome mins here is Sanskar came, to see his wife... He immediately move towards her, and get angry after seeing her eating street pani puri....
He whispered her name," Swara....!! "

Swara immediately opened her eyes 👀 wide and look at him, he is standing right in front of her, his hands are fold on his chest, and he up his eyes brows... " what are you doing.." he asked

Swara glup " nothing,...." she immediately thrown the pani puri in dustbin...

Sanskar " Swara how many times will warn you not to eat these unhealthy food...." he said in a lil loud.

Swara stun at her place and her eyes became teary..." Sanskar im sorry... I am craving for it...."

Sanskar said " biwi you just do whatever you want, and don't talk to me..." he left.

In room :

Sanskar is sitting on the bed, with his lappy, taking out his anger 😜. (guys how cute, he look at this moment )...

Swara came to him, standing in front of him " hubby, please i am sorry.. You know nah my craving... "

Sanskar didn't said anything, just gave her a glance...

Swara look at him and sit besides him, " don't be a angry man, please..."

Sanskar " Swara leave me alone..."

Swara look at him and her tears start flowing down... Sanskaar look at her, he melt this time but he control himself and. Left the room...

Swara look at him, and more tears start flowing down..... This time her mood swings is on peak,," this is all my mistake, it was only me to take him in university...i can't encourage him to become a doc,, its become my headache..... "

----------------------------------

After some time :

Sanskar realize his mistake 😜....
He run towards his room... He knew his biwi's craving... He is regretting and in the same time he is scared of the her,, what will she do...

Sanskar stop in front of his room.. Weep of his sweat...
then slowly knocked the door.... But no response... 😜...
Then He call her "biwi....!!!"

Then he opened the door and found his mother and wify sitting on the bed watching movies.

Sanskar lil shocked, he entered... But his biwi totally ignored him, and his mother stop him...

Mother " Sanskar stop there, you are not allowed to enter this in next few days....my daughter in law is angry with you,, So stay away from ... Sleep alone in the guest room... "

Sanskar's jaw drop, he can't stay away from his wife "what....! Mom atleast you should be my side..."

Mother " no, i am with my daughter in law side... (then she twist his ear) Why you scold my innocent bahu, she is pregnant.... And you are a doctor nah atleast you should understand her...."

Sanskar said while trying to free his ear" ahhhh, mom i am nah... See i am here to say sorry.... Please "

Mother" no,,, you just get out.... " and she pushed him out and closed the door...

Sanskar slap his forehead" what you did Sanskar, now how can you stay away from your wife.... " and moves towards the guest room..

To be continue **********

Hope you like it..
Will post soon as possible..
Keep supporting me..

Do votes and comment ❤️