11 : Swara's Confession

Heys guys..

Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Eleven:

Lets start ***

🔥🔥🔥Some matue stuff is ahead,, so read your own risk....

Sanskar finally agreed....

He hover over her.. Moves towards her ear" biwi, don't aroused me more,, i love you but slowly n soothingly... " and bite her ear lobe...

Swara moan lil....

He remove the bed sheet.,which is wrap on their body...

He first start sucking her lips,,,,

She wrap her hands around him,,,,

He bite her lips,,,, she skretch on his back...

She hissed" ahhh..... "

He immediately goes in exploring her mouth....

Both evolved kissing eachother......

After sometime Sanskar goes down... On her neck...... Kissing there,,, exploring her neck ..leaving his mark there....

Then went down on her breasts,,,, give the both boobs equal response....... Then moves on belly....

She hissed,,, when he bite her nipple " ahhhh....."

He look at her,, he feel bad,, then licking her nipples to sooth her pain....

When he feel she become lil clam..... Then,,,,,

He is sucking and kissing all over her belly.....

Sanskar look at once last time then,,, he move down on her part....

She is still sore,,,

Sanskar feels bad for her.... He stop there.....

Swara look at him,,, "please,,, Sanskar..... I need you,, wanna feel your love.... Please...."

Sanskar nodes his head,,, then start thrusting her.....

----------------------------------------

At 4 pm :

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully eachother embrace,,, then swara open her eyes,,, look at her innocent hubby...

She kissed his forehead... Then her fell on clock its showing 4.... Her eyes widen...

She start to waking him up " hubby,,,, getup,,, please..... Its tooo late now.... And we didn't eat anything from morning.... Now its evening...." she is shaking him...

Sanskar open his eyes..... " biwi,, lets sleep for some more time...." he is showing tantrums to her.

Swara" now hubby darling,,,, i am hungry... Please nah.. "

Sanskar" ohk.... " he lazily get up... And sit down taking support from bed post....

Then he look at his wife..." biwi,, are you fine.... Are you feeling any pain..??? " he asked to her, his face showing how he concerned for her pain.

Swara look at him lovingly and side hug him,, " no hubby i am all okay... See...." he kiss her forehead...

Then Sanskar said while getting up from bed,,," ohk,, u wait for a while... Will come..."