19 : SwaSan In Danger

Hey guys,,, back with newest update.... Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Nineteenth :

Lets start ***

Sanskar is in deep slumber but replied " han..."

Swara give him a angry look,, but melt after seeing him sleeping so peacefully,, he is looking so cute also.... Swara smile at him... and then admire her sleepyhead husband...

She automatically move up, and placed her lips on his lips... Sanskar opened his eyes wide....

Sanskar said while looking at her assumingly " what happened biwi.... You are????"

Swara look at him " not ok hubby..... M not getting sleep.... (huskily)m craving for you..... Please love me nah hubby ......"

Sanskar look at her 'like what she is saying' look " biwi,,, its 4 now.... Please sleep..... And u r pregnant... i can't do this....it may hurt you...come on lets sleep...."

Swara look at him angrily" hubby,,,, if you won't do, what i want.... Then be ready to stay out of our room for a week... " she said in a extra sweet voice....

Sanskar getup immediately after hearing her warning " biwi...... You can't threaten me every time..... " he pleaded... and make cute face....

Swara " hubby, you know me.... Think think...!!! ,, choice is yours.... "she smirk...

Sanskar gives her disbelieve look " biwi.... You did mistake, after waking me up.... Now ill give you you punishment.... " he immediately flip.... And takes her under him.... But he was careful towards her... not put weight on her tummy...

Sanskar said while caressing her cheeks" biwi, i am also craving for it.... But i m holding myself.....And Now...see...... " he placed his lips on her...... and kissing her Passionately...

Swara closed her eyes when he placed his lips on her, her face expression become satisfied.... She wrapped her arms around him.... She caressing his head from back..... Pulling more in her....

Sanskar said "biwi..... You are become my addiction....." he open her nighty button....

He opened her nighty... and removed it... leaving her in bra and panty.... " biwi, don't ever threat me like that,, i cant even think to stay away from you...."

Swara look at lovingly" i love you so much..... "

Sanskar replied" i love you to.... " he placed his lips on her shoulder...... start kissing her sensually....

Swara wrap her hands around him... caressing his back......" Sanskar..... Slowly...... "

Sanskar said while kissing her more sensually " no my biwi..... You only want this nah. .. So its your punishment,, and you have to bear this now...."

Swara moan, when he bite her there " ahhh..."

Sanskar become more aroused and he takes his hands moves down on her boobs.... Hold her right boob and start kneading it....

Then he bending down on her cleavage.... Then kissing her breasts over the bra.... " biwi.... Your boobs becoming big.... Pregnancy increases your beauty....." he said shamelessly...