17 : New Entry

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...
Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Seventeenth :

Lets start ***

Their argument over after some time... they both were laying eachother embrace...

Swara's head on his chest, she is playing with his shirt buttons,,, and he is caressing her silky long hairs...

Swara feels morning sickness... she is feeling sleepy.... " hubby, don't you want to go university today ...? "

Sanskar said so lovingly " no biwi, i wanna spend some time with my pregnant wife, my baby's mother...." n kissed her head.

Swara look at him gladly " you are my sweetheart😘...but (make a sad face) i have a very important meeting today.... So i can't take off..."

Sanskar said slowly " biwi, i already told your pa, to cancel today's meeting...so no office, just you and me,,,,,, and our baby.... " and kiss her tummy..

Swara look at happily" awww,,,, my sweetheart.... "

Sanskar smile back..." let's sleep for some more time.... "

----------------------------------------

10:30 am

Swara open her sleepy eyes.. Her sleep broken due to hunger... she look at her innocent cute hubby is sleeping peacefully... his hands wrapped around her, his face dig on her chests...

Swara kiss him on checks " hubby wakeup, its 10 :30...."

Sanskar said while wrapping his arms more " ahh,, no biwi,, please sleep lil more time.... Its so peaceful to sleep with your embrace...." and sleep again.

Swara look at him, and make a pout " hubby, i am feeling hungry.... i am pregnant nah...."

Sanskar immediately open his eyes " oh god biwi... i totally forget it.... " he sit on the bed... his sleep goes far away from his eyes ...

Swara also sit on the bed. " i am sorry hubby..."

Sanskar said while kissing her temple" no need for sorry biwi... Lets go will give you bath...(then think something) no no,, will fresh first... then you go... until i make something for you..... " saying this he immediately goes towards washroom..

His phone is start buzzing again and again....

Swara pick up his phone, see the caller name, kavita's calling.. she said to him loudly " hubby your phone is ringing again and again.... Please pick it up nah...." said annoyingly.

Sanskar shout from washroom " who is calling...."

Swara " kavita...."

Sanskar " biwi,, its not important,, you switch off my phone... i don't want any disturbance between us.... "

Sanskar come out after some minutes... " biwi... you go,, i will arrange your clothes... " and he left after arranging her clothes.

-------------------------------------------

Sanskar come into the room with breakfast trolley... all her favourite food dish he made... and closed the door...

Swara come out from the washroom... wearing a bathrobe... she give lil smile to her hubby... and start weeping her wet hair from towel...