16 : Good News

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter sixteenth :

Lets start ***

Next day :

At doc room :

SwaSan are sitting in front of the doc...

Swara is telling to doc about her Dizziness and sometimes she feel vomiting..

Doc asked to her after listening to her : Swara, when your periods came last time??

Swara look at the doc and then look beside her hubby and shy lil " this month my period not come..." she said to her hesitantly.

Sanskar get the doc " doc you mean she is pregnant...??? " his to be a doctor mind click😜..

Doc nodes her head in yes " Mr. Sanskar your wife feel Dizziness and vomiting sensation,, so it's all pregnancy symptoms...but first your have you check it... then will give you some test.... " doc handed over the pregnancy test kit to Swara...

After some time :

Swara came back to room.... She had tears in her eyes... Sanskar immediately get from chair and moves towards his wife...

Sanskar help her to sit in front of the doc... and stand beside her...

Swara show kit to the doc " I AM PREGNANT..." then look at her hubby...

Sanskar immediately look at the kit, showing positive results... " doc, is it true...??? " asked to the doc because he can't believe his eyes,,

Doc smile looking at his state " yes,, Mr. Sanskar...... congratulations to both for you.... Your are going to become a parents soon..."

Sanskar and Swara feels goosebumps after hearing the parents word...

------------------------------------------

At mansion :

SwaSan are standing in front of their mother room.. They are happy and at the same time they both are shy to tell this news to mother...

Sanskar knock the door, and their mother open...

Kamla " arey,, come nah,, no need for knocking..."

Both come in..

Kamla " what happened to you both???" she asked, being curious to know after seeing their faces..

Sanskar said while taking a deep breath " wo, maa. Wo......" he stammer.

Swara look at him angrily " can't you say a single word without stammering... (she huff in anger) here your hard work res(she bit her tongue) ...." she stop, after knowing what blunder she is going to do.

Sanskar widen his eyes " biwi,, please you should tell nah...."

Swara look at him " i know this.... You are good for nothing.... After making me PREGNANT, you are acting like you did nothing... huhh"