10 : Caring Hubby

Heys guys..

Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Ten :

Lets start ***

Morning :

Swasan sleeping peacefully, Sun rays peep inside their room....

Sanskar open his eyes, look around then remembered his magical night, look at his side ,his wife sleep peacefully cuddling with him...

Sanskar take time to admire her beauty... She is looking so beautiful 😍....

Sanskar kiss her forehead Lovingly....

Then his eyes fell on the love bites , which was given by him....

He feel bad, he touch the marks with his hand,and caressing there slowly, without disturbing her sleep...

Then he can't control his emotions,his eyes filled with tears, then he touch her swelled lips....

He bend down on her lips, give her peck...

Swara open her eyes, feel his touch..

Swara smile at him... Then look at him... His eyes filled with tears...

Swara immediately cup his face " sanskar, what happened with you??? Why are you crying hubby...???"

Sanskar kiss her forehead Lovingly again " biwi, i am sorry,, i know you are in pain,,(pointing to her love marks) this is all because of me ..."

Swara smile at him and happy for her husband that how caroling he is... " Hubby, don't be sad... U don't know that how i am feeling right now, u know first time in my life i am feeling so complete , and i have some one who care for me, u know ,m so lucky to have you as my husband,my family😊...."

Sanskar listening her carefully and understood what she meant" biwi,,infect i am so lucky to have you as my wife, (lie down beside her and take her in his embrace) biwi, u know what, i am so angry on you first when you married with me forcefully, but when you take me to university, only that time you make place in my heart you know my all hate towards you were gone.... "

he was looking so cute while telling all heart out, look like a innocent kid...,,swara is admiring him lovingly, and listening his every word on full concentration...

Sanskar continue" biwi, u know, firstly i am so scared from you, i though you are (laugh lil) devil type.....,, but now.... " he stop

Swara asked to him being curious " now......??? "

Sanskar kiss her forehead and cup her face with one hand and caressing her cheek " now, i feel so lucky to have you as my better half, as my wife, as my life partner... I don't know my feeling, because i am so bad in it, but one thing i decide that i want to spend my whole life with you and only you...."

Swara " are you genuinely saying all this???, don't you hate me lil???? After what i did with you.... "

Sanskar" nahi biwi, thora sa bhi gussa nahi mai😊..., u know biwi, now i realize, i am to innocent to face outer world so for that i want someone besides me, who give courage to face world, and i also know that no one better than you,, who can handle me..... "

Swara feel so happy" u know hubby, i also decide one thing, that i mean after what i did you with , that i am ready to receive any punishment which you for forcing you, but hubby please don't separate me from you.... I'll definitely die without you, you have your mother, but I have one besides me.... I am complete with you... "

Sanskar laugh at her assumptions" biwi, u know, if i hate you,also i don't leave you, i knows the importance of the marriage,, my mother thought me all.... "

Swara smile and happy tears falling from her eyes...

Sanskar worried after seeing her tears..." biwi, u ok nah,,??? Are you feeling any pain, lets go to doctor.... "

Swara take him in embrace, put her head on his chest" no hubby i am all okay after listening you... "🙂

They stay still some time...

Then swara request him" hubby, can you love me again,, i want to feel your love.... "

Sanskar open his eyes and kiss her forehead" nahi, biwi,, u are not ok... Take rest, m definitely fulfill your request tomorrow... "

Swara" please Sanskar.... "

Sanskar" i also want this,, but i know you are in pain, and i can't give you more pain.... "

Swara" hubby this not pain,, this is your love..(she make puppy eyes) Please... "

Sanskar finally agreed....

He hover over her.. Moves towards her ear" biwi, don't aroused me more,, i love you but slowly n soothingly... " and bite her ear lobe...

Swara moan lil....

He remove the bed sheet.,which is wrap on their body...

To be continue **********

So hurry up its time, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??

Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Any scene you want b/w swasan ??

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Till then.

Take care... bye

👋👋👋👋❤️❤️