9 : Love Making Lesson

Heys guys..

Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Nine :

Precaution: before start to read this chappy, tie your seat belt tightly then read it😜🙈🙈🙈and control your breath while reading....

🔥🔥🔥Hot Romance is ahead,, read your own risk...

Lets start ***

Swara again hover over him... and said huskily" please sanskar... love me.... Same like i did with you...come take me under, like i did.... "

Sanskar said while getting so aroused..." ohk biwi... "

Then he flipped, and take swara under him.... ... then he start looking at her huge breasts ....... Then he bends down...........

Hesitantly Sanskar kissing her right breast..... He is just giving a lite pack...

Swara moan so loud when she feel his lips on her breast...

And she held his head from behind... pulling him more in her...

Sanskar Start giving kisses fastly..., in her whole right boob...

Swara closed her eyes and moaning continuously.... " ahhh,,, sanskar,,, its amazing...... now u should put my nipple in yo,,,, ur ahhh,,, mouth...."

Sanskar obey her,,, then take her right nipple in his mouth....

Sanskar don't know how suck it🙈.. He just giving kisses...

Swara again looked at him,,, blushing so high ...." Sanskar, please suck it.... Ahhh"

Sanskar started sucking her nipple.... He also feel so much pleasure,,, He groaned lil....

Swara held his left hand and put it on her left breast... and guided him to knead her...

Sanskar started kneading her left breast... while sucking her right nipple......

Swara nipples become erect and hard....

Sanskar pulling her nipples out... from his hand... and bite her right nipple hardly ...

Swara screaming his name " ahhh,,, sanskar.... Please more..... Ahhhhhhh..... Hubby more... hubby suck more harder... "

Circling his tongue on her nipple.... 👅

Sanskar did the same with left nipple... until Swara's breasts became red....

Sanskar love bite all over the breasts...

Sanskar moves toward her shoulders.... Kissing, licking..... Rolling his tongue....

Swara arch her back giving him full access of her...

Wrap her arms around his back,, pulling him closer...

Then he bend on her belly....

Start kissing her there...

Then lick her belly button....

Swara make him hold her boobs...

He caressing n kneading......