18 : Swara's Craving

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Eighteenth :

Lets start ***

Sanskar look at her gaze on his wife " kavita meet my wife, my life,, SWARA...."

Kavita became numb at her place... her face fell down.....

Sanskar said while shaking his hands in front of her " hey... kavita are you here????"

Kavita come back and composed herself " yeahhh,,, it was a nice meeting you Swara (she forward her hand to shake ),,, btw you are so pretty...." looking at swara with her specious gaze... she is comparing herself with Swara...

Sanskar said " kavita have seat plz... " and he made his biwi seat comfortably... and kavita sit in front of them...

Sanskar asked" kavita wese, how you get my address...??? "

Kavita" oh,, you friend Rohan give me... "

Swara look at them they were talking some of their assignments " Sanskar, you both talk, I'll arrange snacks for kavita.... " she get up...

Sanskar immediately stop talking to kavita anf turned towards Swara " biwi, don't go nah,, take rest... i can't let you do any work..." his words showing that how much he concerns for her...

Swara look at him and indicating that someone is watching them " Sanskar, i am fine... so don't behave like this...."

Sanskar said while getting up " biwi,,, don't argue with me.... From now onwards you will listen to me..." and made her sit besides him again...

Kavita asked " what happened to Swara....??"

Sanskar and Swara both look at each other... and both smiles....

Sanskar replied back " she is expecting .... " and side hug her wife...

Kavita became very shocked " oh,,, congratulations... i need to go....." and she left..

Swara look at her going out in fast speed... " what happened to her...."

Sanskar said while giving no attention to kavita" biwi, please ignore her...thank gid she gone..... let's enjoy our day.... "

--------------------------------------------

At 2 pm :

Sanskar is busy in making something in kitchen....

Swara come in kitchen... look at her hubby... she move towards him and hug him from behind... " what are you doing..?"

Sanskar said while busy in cutting vegetables " just trying to make some healthy food for my wife and baby...."

Swara " ahan, not bad.... But you know nah, you don't need to this...."

Sanskar " biwi, i know... but i just want to make something from my own hands for you..."

Swara " Sanskar, please leave it nah.. Lets go to our room... i am missing your embrace ... "

Sanskar smile " then control your craving for a while... " and turn back... she break the hug..

Sanskar made her sit on kitchen counter " you sit here..." Swara make a cute puppy face... he at smile at her cuteness and give her a peck on lips.

--------------------------------------------

At night :

Swara come out from the washroom after changing her dress.... Look towards her husband, and she huffed in anger.....

Because he is so engrossed in making pillow wall on bed.... 😜

Swara look at and stand in front of him, keep her both on waist " Sanskar, what are you doing...? " asked in annoying tone.

Sanskar replied innocently while setting the pillows " wo,, biwi.. I just trying to make pillow walls between us..."

Swara look at him in narrow eyes " that what i am seeing... but why are making it... " she asked to him in dominant voice.

Sanskar look at her " wo,,, biwi.......... I don't....... Want to hurt.... You...... " he replied in stammering voice.

Swara look at him in anger filled eyes " hubby please don't give me more stress... (she sit on bed helplessly) i can't handle you and my mood swings anymore in this condition ... "

Sanskar become worried and immediately sit in front of her and cup her face " biwi, i was just doing this for our baby nah... "

Swara" hubby, but u know nah, i can't sleep without your embrace... please hubby don't do this stupid thing.... " her tear fell from her eyes.

Sanskar said while taking her in his embrace..." please biwi don't cry... i promise to you i won't do this again.... " then both lay down.

-------------------------------------------

At 3 am :

Swara turning her side, time to time... but sleep far away from her eyes .... Then she look at her hubby who is sleeping peacefully.... Automatically tears start to roll down from her eyes....

Sanskar sleep disturb because of Swara's hiccups... he turned towards her... he immediately open his eyes wide... and siton the bed.. " biwi, what happened... are feeling any pain??? Let's go to doc...." he asked worriedly.

Swara look at him and replied to him " hubby, i am not getting sleep..." sbe hiccups while replying... and weeping her tears..

Sanskar relieved his breath and cups her face " do you crave for something... i mean, are you feeling hungry...?? " he ask to her, and weeps her tears...

Swara nodes no..." i want to sleep but sleep far away from me..." she said and cried hard again..

Sanskar smile at her cuteness, he immediately take her in his embrace..." biwi, sleep in my embrace... come!!! " He lay down and take her in his embrace.

Swara lay down beside him, keep her head on his chest... Sanskar is patting her head....

--------------------------------------------

After min :

Swara is still awake, 😂

She raised her head to look at her hubby...

He goes again in deep slumber ...

Swara pout sadly " Sanskar..... Sanskar...." she shake him again...

Sanskar is in deep slumber but replied " han..."

Swara give him a angry look,, but melt after seeing him sleeping so peacefully,, he is looking so cute also.... Swara smile at him... and then admire her sleepyhead husband...

She automatically move up, and placed her lips on his lips... Sanskar opened his eyes wide....

To be CONTINUE ******

Next : romance continues 😉

If you want next then hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??

Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Must give your views..

Take care... bye

👋👋👋👋❤️❤️