Chapter 11: The Tour

Victoria wakes up and takes her shower. Her mind wanders to Colin's call, wondering if she should've answered and talked with him. Possibly change her mind. But, she didn't and it only made her feel worse.

After drying off, she hets dressed in her best outfit. She then checks out her clothes in the mirror.

After checking, she goes downstairs where her mother and brother are seated

After checking, she goes downstairs where her mother and brother are seated. She joins them and the butler brings her food to her, she gives her gratitude to him.

"What's the occasion?" Vixen asks jokingly

"I have to do a tour around Hudson's company today, I need to locate where the flash drive is so my group can come up with a plan to get it back." Victoria says while taking a bite of her food.

"I don't have anything to do today, so let me know what time I should head to Tuckersoft." Vixen says

"And I'm still getting dirt on Rivera, a friend of mine is coming over today to chat about it. Kick some ass, Sweetheart" Veronica says as she drinks her morning coffee.

"Thanks Mom, you too." Victoria laughs while finishing her food.

As she heads up to her room, her phone rings with a call from Mary. She answers.

"Good morning Mary, how was the date?" Victoria asks teasingly

"Well..." Mary trails off and falls into a got of giggles. As Victoria hears it, realization hits her.

"Oh my, Mary! What happened? Tell me everything! You have 50 minutes though, I have to get to Hudson's building." Victoria says, checking thr time on her watch.

"It was perfect! He actually took me to a secret arcade and it was so much fun! Then we went to get ice cream at his favorite place. When he took me home...he kissed me." Mary says with a sigh.

Victoria squeals and sits in her bed. "Mary! That's so amazing, I'm so happy for you! Also I'll be down by the office today based on my findings."

"Thanks V, and yeah I'll let them know. Also Colin was asking about you."

Victoria's smile fades and she clears her throat. "What did he want?"

"He tried calling you but you didn't answer, he was worried about you that's all. He misses you. It's really affecting him more than I thought." Mary says sympathetically

Victoria looks down at her hands and lays back on the bed. "Tell him I'm okay. Just needed a getaway."

"I did. But he'll see you later today. Good luck in the lions den, try not to get pounced on." Mary says jokingly.

"I promise, bye Mary." Victoria laughs and hangs up. She gets her stuff ready and gets ready to leave.

She leaves the house and gets in the car. The driver heads to the company building.

---------------------------------------------------------

Victoria makes it to the building and walks in the door, waiting for her was a young man who looked rather professional.

"Ms. Davenport, it's nice to meet you. I'm Andrew, I'm Mr. Rivera's assistant. He's expecting you, follow me." Andrew says professionally as he guides Victoria to Hudson's office."

Victoria looks around the modernized building. The slick tile of the marble floor, the crystallized wall of the building, the fountain with a statue of Hudson.

Andrew leads Victoria to a conference room, where she meets Hudson. She sees he slams down a binder and looks to her with a smile. "Ah, Victoria. Lovely to see you again." Hudson takes her hand and leads her out of the conference room.

"The building is nice. I like the decor." Victoria says as she admires some of the artwork on the wall.

"That's only have of it. Let's give you a tour shall we?" Hudson says with a flirty smile.

---------------------------------------------------------

During the tour, Hudson was getting touchy with Victoria. Not by just touching her arm, but trying to hold her around her waist, run his hand down her lower back and well...we'll... get the idea.

As Hudson shows her his office, Andrew knocks on the door. "I'm sorry to interrupt Mr. Rivera, I need to discuss urgent matters with you." Andres says intently, his eyesglancing to Victoria.

"Of course, wait for me here Darling." Hudson presses a kiss to her hand and follows Andrews out the door.

Victoria takes her chance to follow but stays far enough where they can't hear her walking to them. Andrew and Hudson go through a door and Victoria follows. She stays outside the door and listens to the conversation.

"Where do we put the drive? You never really told us what to do with it." Andrew asks

"I already downloaded the copy of the game to my computer. Put the flashdrive in one of the boxes in the file room and keep it under lock and key. Also I need my office guarded the night of the party. I don't want the game getting into the wrong hands." Hudson says strictly.

Victoria hurries off to go back to the office and sits in the chair. She waits for Hudson to return.

Hudson walks in after some time. "Sorry Darling, important matters needed my attention. How about we have lunch together to make up for it?" Hudson asks.

As she was about to respond a certain thing catches her eye. Victoria sees the faint stain of red lipstick on his neck and cheek. She forces a smile and takes his hand.

"Of course, let's go." With that, they head down to get lunch.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the tour, Hudson gives her his farewell and walks with Andrew to go to meetings for his 'game' launch.

Victoria walks out to Vixen's car and gets in. He looks to his sister.

"Found where the drive was going to be?" Vixen asks

"I sure did. We are going to take them down."