Chapter 12: The Plan

Everyone gathers in Thakur's office after work hours. Victoria tells the group what she's learned and how Vixen will be of help.

"So the flash drive is somewhere in the file room? And there is a copy downloaded on his computer. And it's supposed to be guarded the night of the party?" Stefan asks

"Yes, I overheard him talking with his assistant. It will be guarded until the party ends." Victoria says

Victoria and Colin's eyes meet before looking away from each other. A ping of sadness hits them both.

"Okay, so Victoria, Stefan and Mary will be at the party while Colin, Vixen and I are at the company." Thakur says

"Precisely, we need the plan to go accordingly. But incase something does happen or change, we need backup plans." Vixen says

"Brillant, we'll go over the plan more and regroup, we have a day left. Go and get some rest. Big plan tomorrow. And then Thursday is the day." Thakur says.

Everyone nods and heads out of the office. Victoria looks over at Stefan's desk and sees him and Mary talking and holding hands. She smiles to herself and walks with Vixen out of the building.

In the car, the ride was silent. Vixen finally speaks. "Should've talked to him."

"After what I told him, probably not. There is nothing but pain when I see him, but then there is some love too." Victoria says as she stares out the window.

"Hopefully, things will look up for you, V." Vixen says

They both drive home in silence. Victoria stares out the window, thinking about a certain someone.

---------------------------------------------------------

When they got to the family estate. Victoria walks in her room and goes to the closet to change. She changes into her nightwear and takes down her hair for the night.

As she turns around to head to bed, she sees Colin there sitting on her bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As she turns around to head to bed, she sees Colin there sitting on her bed. She stands against the wall, her hands behind her back. They both are silent until Colin stands.

He walks to her and Victoria let's him. They look at each other for a moment, before pulling each in for an embrace.

"How come I can't let go of you?" Colin asks, whispering in her ear.

Tears starts filling her eyes as she hugs him tight. "I don't know...I never wanted things to end." Victoria says

Colin presses a kiss to her head as he plays with her hair. "I know, Darling."

"And I want my life back...with you." Victoria says while looking up the blonde-haired boy as he holds her face in his hand. Wiping away a few tears that roll down her cheek.

"As do I. Let me do this once. For both of us. I just want to be here with you one last time." Colin says as he rests his forehead against hers.

Victoria didn't have to say anything. She cranes her head up to meet his lips and she closes the space between them. Colin's hand goes to the back of her head as he pulls her closer. Her arms wrap around his neck as they deepen the kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Colin lowers down a bit and lifts Victoria up. He takes her to the bed and lays her down gently. He crawls on top of her and their lips reconnect.

Colin lays next to her and pulls her close to him. Her head laying on his chest and his arm around her waist. His other hand playing with her hair.

"Can you stay with me for the night? Please?" Victoria asks, as she looks up at Colin

"Yeah, I'll stay." Colin leans in and presses another kiss to her lips.

They laid there in comfortable silence. Just enjoying each other's company.

"Colin?"

"Mhm?" Colin hums in response

"Do you remember when we first met?" Victoria says quietly

She sees a tired smile on his face as he holds her close to him.

"I remember it as if it was yesterday."