Chapter 14: Dress the Part

Victoria woke up from her sleep to find the bed empty. A feeling of sadness overwhelmed her as she laid there. She sat up and decided to go with Mary dress shopping for the party tomorrow night. She did have to look her best for Hudson if she wanted to help her friends. Soon, the game will be back in the rightful hands. She got dressed and went downstairs.

Victoria meets Mary outside and they get into the car

Victoria meets Mary outside and they get into the car. They listened to music on the way.

"Hey Mary, you forgot to tell me what happened with Stefan? What was the hand holding yesterday?" Victoria says teasingly

Mary lets out a laugh and continues driving. "Well...we've been hanging out a lot. I'm just excited to see where it goes. Did you talk with Colin?"

Victoria looks out rhe window as she watches the buildings that go past them. "Yeah, I called him. We are just friends now."

Mary sighs "I know I'm not his biggest fan of the moment but he does care a lot about you."

Victoria breathes deeply "Yeah he does, I care about him too. But it's time to let him go."

---------------------------------------------------------

As they make it to the dress shop, Mary and Victoria look around for the dresses. Victoria picks out three that catches her eye. Mary finds a few as well.

"I could never pull this one off." Mary says

"Mary, you definitely could. Which is why you are also going to try this one." Victoria says as she hands Mary the dress.

Mary playfully rolls her eyes and sees a dress that catches her eyes. "Oh my, V, you could totally wear that. It's gorgeous!" Mary exclaims as she hands the dress to Victoria.

Victoria giggles and takes the dress, running her hands along the fabric of the dress.

Victoria let's Mary go first. Mary walks out from behind the curtains after changing and does a dramatic pose. "So, what do you think?" Maru asks

Victoria stands up and her jaw dropped

Victoria stands up and her jaw dropped. "Mary, that one is amazing. If you don't buy it, I will. And see I told you, you could totally pull it off."