Chapter 13: When we first met

~Flashback~

College. That's where Colin and Victoria met. But it two different groups. Sort of. Victoria and Colin didn't meet until sophomore year of college. Victoria was a new recruit on the dance team and Colin was with his gamer club. They non-verbally met in the auditorium.

It was a big rally for the school orientation and the dance team was the opening start of the show. Colin and his friends were sitting in the front, even though Colin wasn't paying attention.

Until he finally looked up and saw Victoria, in the middle of the formation. His eyes wandered to the outfit she was wearing, how her hair was styled and the pearly, white smile that appears on her face.

And then, while her eyes wandered through the crowd, she saw him. And their eyes met each others. A smile formed on her lips along with a blush on her cheeks.

What Colin noticed about Victoria was her smile, while Victoria first noticed his eyes. That was their first meeting without speaking to each other. The second time was in a classroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

Colin was sitting in his lecture class for graphic designing. As more students came in the class, Victoria enters. His attention went straight to her. He was very observant about her sense of style and he was very quick to know her personality.

As she sat down next to him, they both shot each other a smile and the class began.

Victoria was focused and doing her notes as the teacher explained his lecture. Colin, on the other hand, was only focused on Victoria. He didn't know what to say to her, but he really wanted to talk to her.

As the class ended, he noticed she dropped her necklace while walking out. He grabs it quickly and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"You dropped this." Colin says calmly but his voice wavering a little.

Victoria flashes him a sweet smile and retrieves the necklace from his grasp. "Thank you, I don't know what I would do if I lost it. I've seen you before, at the orientation. I never got your name." Victoria says

"I'm Colin. Colin Ritman." Colin says while extending a hand out to him.

She shakes his hand "Nice to finally meet you Colin. I'm Victoria. Victoria Davenport."

And that was the start of how they met.

---------------------------------------------------------

As they connected more, Colin finally gotten the courage to ask her out. He asked her out during their project, He programs something on the computer screen and has Victoria check it out.