Epilogue

"SUMIHIKO WAKE UP! WAKE UUP!!"

The sound of an alarm turns off as the boy wakes up by his loud sister.

"Miyabi?"
"Hurry up let's go! I can't believe I'm gonna be late cause of you" she says as she puts on her backpack.

"Wait running late? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" He asks.

Miyabi sighs.
"I have. You're a heavy sleeper. Now let's go before—hey what are you doing!?"

Sumihiko ends up opening the window outside of their room and climbs out.

"I got to take a quick route!" He says and runs off.
"You idiot, I'm—ugh!!" Miyabi ends up getting out of the room the way Sumihiko ended.

"B-bye mom!"
And so she runs off following her brother.

I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna kill him!

Miyabi catches up to her brother.
"Sumihiko don't ever do that again!"
"Sorry sis! But I wanna get that perfect attendance award!"

Sumihiko and Miyabi passes through buildings and other routes to get to school quick.

"Check!"
Two old men were playing shogi when all of a sudden Sumihiko and Miyabi passed by.

"Sorry, coming through!"
"Excuse us!"

"What's with you this morning! And to bring your sister on this!?" The old man says.
"Sorry!!"

"That hooligan!"

Meanwhile on tv.

"Good morning! This is Ubuyashiki, who has set record as the longest-living Japanese person ever!"
"Amazing!"

Back to the two teens. Sumihiko and Miyabi passes by Haganezuka maintenance.

Sumihiko didn't see as he gets startled by three little girls.

"Sumihiko watch where you're going" Miyabi says.
"Oops, sorry!"

The three girls laughs.
"Kyaha it's the running guy!"

Miyabi tries to contain her laugh.
"Pff, looks like you got a nickname around these parts"
Sumihiko only gets red with embarrassment.

As the two come across a street they see a cop car.

"I don't see anybody"
"We'll keep watching"

Suddenly Sumihiko ends up flipping himself over the vehicle.

"Sumihiko be careful! Uhm, ah, s-sorry!"
Miyabi does a quick bow and runs after her brother again.

"That must be the one we got seven reports about. I didn't know there were two though?"
"Yeah..."
"For a moment I thought we ran him over! That punk!" The officer growls.

Sumihiko and Miyabi run together almost close to campus.

"Man, are we gonna make it in time?" He says liking at his watch.
"Let's hope so, or else I'll blame you for making me late!" Miyabi pouts.

"Sis you didn't have to though"
"Hmp, of course I had to, you're my brother" she says with a responsible tone.
"Sister" Sumihiko sobs.

Soon they both start to get tired. They catch their breathes as they continue to light jog to school.

The two siblings pass by three kids two boys and a girl. All carrying small toys they opened up from a mystery ball.

This kinda fascinated Miyabi a little to taking a glance at the kids little toy charms.

𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 | Kimetsu no YabaiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara