Chapter 6: Curse (呪い)

"Those are...temari balls?" You said.
The demon girl laughs and starts throwing the temaries again.

While they were going around, it was about to hit Tamayo and Yushiro, but it went to another direction. But as the temari ball went to a different direction, it hits Yushiro's head making it splatter.

"Yushiro...! Damn it. Nezuko take the lady sleeping in the back room somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro said, and nezuko nods.

"It's too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo says.
"Understood! Nezuko!"

Nezuko ran to get the woman. You stood besides Tanjiro and focused on the flying temari balls.
"Tanjiro..."
"This demon is giving off a different scent. Is it stronger? It's a really thick scent!" He said.

"Just stick by my side and focus" you said.

The balls come back to the demon woman and chuckles.
"The demon hunter wearing hanafuda-like earrings...it's you, isn't it?"

Tanjiro was a bit shocked.
"Miss Tamayo! Please find a place to hide! I'm the one those demons are after!"
"Tanjiro, I want you and (y/n) to fight without worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection. Since we're demons"

"Tanjiro, straight ahead. Get ready"
He focuses back on the demon woman.

"All right. It's all over for you now!"
She throws a temari ball with such speed.

She threw it faster then before. And she threw only one. No doubt it's gonna go after Tanjiro.

As the ball goes straight towards Tanjiro, Tanjiro gets ready as he stabs the ball forward instead of striking it sideways.

He thrusted the ball that easy? Wait no, somethings got to be wrong here.

The ball then starts making movement again as it comes out of Tanjiro's sword and comes back to the demon girl.

Something is obviously moving that temari ball.

"Yushiro...Yushiro!" Tamayo called out for Yushiro, as Yushiro was able to regenerate his head bad.
"La..."

This freaked out Tanjiro.
"Lady Tamayo! Didn't I tell you? That we shouldn't get involved with those demon hunters! From the start! My blindfold technique is still a work in progress! I know you're well aware of that yourself! I may be able to conceal the presence of the buildings and people, their scent, but it's not like I can mask their very existence! The greater our numbers, the more traces we'll leave, and the greater the odds that Kibutsuji will discover us! Anyone who ruins the time I spend alone with you... I despise such people! I despise them with a passion! It's unforgivable!"

The demon woman laughs and started taking off her haori and kimono.
"Hey, he's babbling! What fun this is! What fun this is! To be killed by me, one of the twelve demon moons...you should be honored!"

Twelve demon moon...? Don't make me laugh, you're not even that strong to me.

"Twelve demon moons?"
"They serve directly under Kibutsuji!" Tamayo says.

The demon girl starts to laugh as she grew arms and started bouncing more temari balls.
"Now then, let's keep playing! Until morning comes! Until you die!" She started throwing the temari balls at Tanjiro and you.

Focus. Concentrate your breathing. Stay calm.

Temaries were everywhere in the small room. Making it a bit more difficult to avoid. Dodging everywhere and blocking every ball, you used your form.