Chapter 21: Strike (攻撃)

Question of the day: Can you explain the age difference in depth? I'm a bit confused.

Answer: So basically when Tanjiro started to train to become a demon slayer, he was 14 and the reader was 16 once she met him. After 2 years of training the reader is now 18 and Tanjiro is 16. I'd always think that now he's 16-17 but idk a lot of people headed towards him being 15 lolz but not to make things weird I want an appropriate age for him in this story.
_____

You decided to split up. Uzui didn't mind as long as the demon was around somewhere at this point at night.

You decided to head back to where Tanjiro is. You sensed his presence and headed over to him. As quick as you could, you spotted him all injured, pointing his slightly damaged sword at a demon woman.

That must be the demon.

As you jump down to the floor, Tanjiro notices you.
"(Y/n)!"
"I came in just in time. Are you okay?"
"Yeah!"

You look at the demon and see that her eyes where different. She was an upper moon.

"You...you're that new girl from the house earlier. So you're a hunter to?"

"And you're the horrible cruel oiran woman from earlier. Since you're a demon, I won't have any regrets killing you now" you said unsheathing your sword.

The demon observes you and smirks.
"You're a pillar. So it'll be my lucky day to kill and eat you, so why don't you die!"

As soon as the demon woman was about to make her move. A loud rumbling noise was heard.

"These bugs are an eyesore. What was that sound? What are they doing...? Where? Ogimoto house, huh? And now Hinatsuru...hey how many of you came here? Four? Five?"

"We're not saying!" Tanjiro said.
"If you tell me the truth, I'll let you live. You, not so much, being a pillar and all...and I hate that face of yours. I hate to see someone more beautiful than me, so I'm gonna eat you, head first" she says.

You kept a still look.
"I don't care for that" you said sternly.
"Hmp. And you, we clashed a little just now, and your blade is already chipped. Whoever forged that thing must be a crappy blacksmith"

Tanjiro looks at his blade, and sees chips on it.
"No! The one who forged it is an amazing person! He's a super skilled blacksmith!" He says.

"Then why is it chipped, dumbass? You're beginning  to quiver all over the place. You're getting on my nerves now, so I'll kill you first with the next blow and then I'll get you redhead"

You get in front.
"Tanjiro step back" you said.
"I'm helping too!"
You look at Tanjiro.

"Please, I think I could do the thing now"
"What are you—!"

No time to talk. The upper moon takes the first strike. And as you were about to counterattack, Tanjiro steps in.

"Dance of the Fire God, Scorching Crimson Mirror!"

His style changed, and was able to strike the sashes. Tanjiro goes for another quick attack.

"Flame Waltz!"

He misses, and before the upper moon was about to strike, Tanjiro disappears again. The move can be used at high-speed twists and rotations. The better vision a person has, the more you'll likely be caught in its afterimage.

You looked with surprised that Tanjiro was able to handle striking an upper moon.

But that didn't last long. You thought that this demon was more capable in handling Tanjiro's moves.

𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 | Kimetsu no Yabaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें