Chapter twenty-six.

Chapter 26

Chapter 26

***

Her fingers were trying to find the handle of the door, once found, she opens the door with a huge amount of force. And walks out of his car in the rain, he followed her. "y/n! Please let's talk about this." Jungkook screamed trying to catch up with her.

she wrapped her arms around herself as rain kept falling hitting her skin, making her wet.

"y/n please," Jungkook pleaded as he grabs her upper arm pulling her closer to his chest "baby...please listen to me."

"No! I have had enough of you." she pushed him away not wanting to hear his lies anymore, her push was so strong he slightly tripped but still maintain his balance and tried to calm her down.

She was walking away from him and he ran up to her, hugging her tightly not wanting to let go "you have to listen to me y/n please..." he held her close. "You have to let me explain my mistakes...please." he couldn't even hold his own tears anymore; he knew he had messed up and there's nothing he can do other than explain his side of the story.

y/n didn't say anything, which made Jungkook worry even more. He let go of her back and turned her around. her eyes were prickling with tears, which made melancholy grip onto his heart, he couldn't see her like this. He promised that he'll never make her cry but why is he becoming a reason behind her tears.

"Fine...I'll hear what you have to say." y/n mumbled and faced the other way not wanting to look at him.

***

Few minutes later
Inside a local coffee shop

Y/n was sitting across Jungkook, shivering because of her wet clothes, and the salty tears on her cheek wasn't helping. Jungkook takes off his coat and wraps it around y/n's freezing body, sitting next to her, while hearing her silent cries.

He holds y/n's cold hand and tries to look her in the eyes, but he can't the guilt wasn't letting him. "First of all, I'm sorry for not telling you this before and secondly I'm grateful that you are hearing me out." he sighed.

"yes. It's true that your step mum contacted me and told me that I should come and help you out with
your health...she also offered the
company deal with extra money..."
y/n's eyes were filled with disappointment as Jungkook was explaining his side of the truth. "I said yes to her, not because of the money. It's because I wanted an excuse to see you, to be with you again... and nothing was fake. I didn't fake anything y/n...my love for you has always been there." y/n bites her lips to stop the painful cries.