Chapter 20

"Hello? Anyone there?"
Chase called out over the storm. But the humming never stopped it only gotten louder. Then he saw a bright light blue light shine below the dark murky water. His eyes widen as he gasps when he felt the boat shake violently. He takes a couple of steps back to prevent himself from falling over the edge.

Suddenly, the waves gotten a lot stronger when something big started to come out of the water. Chase wanted to move and hide but he couldn't get himself to move. He stood there and watched the creature slam itself out of the water. Chase was shocked as the sight of the huge two-headed serpent like snake. It was two-times the size of his boat. To a human the ocean was massive, but to the creature, he was bigger than the ocean. He was actually standing in water that is really deep to a human.

"What do you want?" Chase said scared. "You're not going to eat me are you?"

The beast laughed was angelic. Hypnotizing, to a humans ear. "No. I'm not going to hurt you..." The beast paused. "Though, maybe you can help me and I'll help you." The serpents heads moved in all directions their tongues flicks out and back in rapidly. Their eyes pitch black and the body was unexplainable large with different prints and unknown things on it.

"No! Get away beast! Leave me alone!" Chase turn his body away and closed his eyes. "This is all a dream. I will wake up in bed and it will be morning." He wispered to himself. The beast growled, not liking to be turned down. The beast uses its strength and lifted the front of boat up and chase went flying backward as his body weight nothing. Then, the boat slammed back down, 3 feet of water covered the boat only for a few mintues before clearing out. The boat quickly rised up floating above the water again. All of a sudden, the rain stopped and the waves weren't wickly strong anymore. The clouds in the sky was still dark and foggy. Chase laid face down on the floor of the boat. He opened his eyes, coughing out the salty sea water and slowly turns around to only be face to face with a beautiful dark coconut brown skinned lady. Her eyes dark blue almost a black like the bottomless ocean. Her lips- such kissable heart shape lips. Chase's mind automatically went dirty minded and wondered what those lips-"

"Whoa, I don't need to hear about my great, great grandfathers dirty fantasies about women." I shook my head cutting of Mason from reading.

"Boy, would you let me finish this? Do me a favor and shut your trap." Mason spat out.

I let out a deep growl from my chest. "Whatever."

Mason let's out a sigh and continued on reading.

"This beautiful woman's hair is long and dreaded with tiger crowie shells throughout the locks. She is wearing a long thin white dress. The dress is slit from her hip all the way down on both sides of her legs. Ancient tattoos ran up and down her arms and legs. And she is barefooted. Chase is completely blinded by this womans beauty. "W-w-what... H-how are you on here. I haven't s-see-seen you before? Where did that beast go? Did you see it?" He stuttered out his questions quickly. She smiled at him and he is blown away at how white and straight her teeth is compared to a lot of other women he's been with.

"Hi, Chase, my names Levi. I'm here to make your dreams come true. So what is it Chase? What do you wish to come true?" Levi's voice is smooth and hypnotizing. Chase fell into a trance.

"I want to become rich. I want everything, start my own business. I want a beautiful wife and kids." Chase said, his eyes glazed over.

"Well, handsome. I can galdly give you that in a heart beat but I do expect one thing in return." Levi said, walking up to him smoothly.

"An-any thing. What is it?" He stuttered nervously. She smirked. "Nothing to bad. All you need to do is give me a kiss and the next three years you will have everything."

"Just a kiss? And what do you want out of it and how would you make that happen?" Chase said unsure.
"Yes, a small kiss. Don't worry about me making your dreams come true, it will happen. As for what I want, I want your soul."
Levi puts one hand on his chest and the other on his face.

"My soul?"

"Yes, your soul is energy it gives you, your emotions. That makes you who you are as a person. Your soul will live on even after you die. Your soul will either go to heaven or hell. Or it will get stuck here but you won't be able to do anything that you able to do now." She explain.

"And what are you going to do with my soul?" Chase asked her curiously.

She hummed and tilted her head. Her lovely hair swaying in the light wind. "I will make sure nothing will ever happen to it. Your soul will get put in a lock box for the time being and get delivered to someone who wants it. Someone who more powerful than any mankind. You will be safe. I promise." Levi looked into his eyes and smiles softly at him.

"Okay..." He paused and leaned in as she did the same. His eyes closed shut. It was a simple quick kiss. It never went to far even though he wanted to, she pulled back from him and he opened his eyes and gasp. "Wh-whats wrong with yo-your eyes!"

Levi's eyes wasnt blue anymore, it was black. "Well. Pleasure doing business with you Sir Chase. I must be going but I will be back for that soul." She laughed evilly and snapped her fingers.

Chase bolts up in a sitting position covered in sweat. He looks around and he is sitting in bed. Everyone must have already woken as no one was here but him. He gets out of bed and makes his way outside of the boat. "Good morning, boss. We had landed Britain. The Queen want to meet with us soon." One of his crewman named Thomas said to him.

"Uh, yes,  how did you guys sleep with everything that had happened?" Chase asked very confused.

"What do you mean, sir. There wasn't a storm last night and what happened?" Thomas said confused as well.

"Nothing, let's carry along."

Chase and his crewmen met with the Queen and the Queen had told the men that she need them to do a job that will take as long as they lived for her that involve weapons that were meant for the war and sell them illegally along with drugs and she will pay them good money. First year, Chase and his men did that for the Queen. They had it rough, some of his men had died from the dangerous request that the Queen had them do. Chase wanted to back down but he loved getting the money. Chase had forgotten all about that "dream" he had and move on to the second year. Where he met with a beautiful women and fell in loved with her but he continue doing the job. With the money, he built the house of his dreams and married the love of his life. Nine months later her stomach is swollen with a new born baby inside and that made Chase the happiest man alive.  Lastly the third year. On day, he was working a job loading drugs on the ship, he seen a familiar women standing there at the darkest part of the boat. He walks over to her and she turns around to see him. "Hello, Chase."

He stops mid-way as he looks at her eyes. Eyes full of black, no white or pupil to be seen. "You're the monster that haunted my dreams! What you doing back? Leave me alone!" He turned around to leave her but stop when she was right infront of him. "Sorry, Chase. There's no backing down from this. Listen, I'm not going to take your soul as you are not healthy, I need something fresh and alive as for that little boy that's growing in that filthy skank, you call wife. I'm going to I'm going to take some of it's soul, not all but just a small pinch and I will do that to every sons you have til your debt has been collected. So enjoy it while it last because your sons will never be the same. They will become power hungry, dark, and dangerous." Chase spent years trying to find this demon and looked for ways to break the curse. Until one day, he met a witch. The witch said the curse can't be broken without killing the creator of the spell. It's to powerful for a witch to break. But it can be put to rest with another spell. The witch did a protection spell on a ring and gave it to chase to be given to the seventh generation passed down."

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.