Chapter 24

Reyes pov

I pick up Dominic's head. Rip off his shirt wrap his head in it and take with with me as I make my way out of the warehouse I immediately call Jake. "Reyes, what happened?" Jakes rough voice rangs in my right ear.

"I've been betrayed. Im going back home. You with me or not?" I asked. Only a short bit of silence he spoke up. "Yes, I am. What do you need me to do, boss?"

Without thinking I said, "get your men and gather all weapons this is war."

Once the call ended. We set up a meet up point where I will give them directions to the house that Artemis and the rest are staying. My phone vibrated as I got a pin drop of the location to meet them. I jump in the jeep pressing the button. The jeep roars live after being asleep for so long. I was in that wearhouse roughly 4 hours. So it's now just getting dark. The location is only 30 minutes away at a bar called Midnight cowboy. I throw dominics head into the back and put that into my address before putting the jeep into reverse and backing out then putting the jeep into drive peeling away from the wearhouse.

On my way to the bar careful not to hit any deer, I couldn't help to come up with another plan. I will play along with Micheal and the others then once this war blows over I will punish Micheal and my whore wife. Rage fills my body and I grip the wheel. Maybe I should just kill Micheal and that child of his or maybe... I should kill them all. I will play it by ear I guess. But first, I'm going win this battle and take my rightful place on the throne. I will own more than I ever own. I will be richer than rich. I will own more power as I become powerful. More and more people will work for me and will be afraid of me to where they cannot step over me and the ones who do will die. I will eventually own all 50 states in the palm in my hands I can either destroy them or own them depends on how they want to live.

I pull into the busy bar and see Jake, Steven, Evan, Gen, and the rest of the gang are standing next to their motorcycles. I park into a parking spot and turn off the jeep before getting out.

"You all ready?" I asked walking up to them. They all nod at me. "I thought you would want to join us on the ride so we brought you a motorcycle." Jake pointed at the motorcycle that was once my fathers. "She's all fixed and ready to roll and as a leader you will lead the way in the front." Excitement runs in my vains. Ready to feel the wind smacking against me body makes me feel invincible. Alive. Before, I hop on the bike a hand reaches out and grabs my under arm making me turn toward them. It's Jake. He looks at me serious. "I'm hoping you make the right choices and not end up in the wrong path like your father, be a good leader. Change for the better. I'm not getting my people into danger for you to control them into fear." His lips went into a straight line. I nod at him giving him what he wanted. I didn't care about his opinion I'm going to do what I want and get what I when I want.

Jake went over to kiss Gen and hug her. Gen was trying to hold in her tears, not letting them fall trying to stay strong. "Please come back home to me, my love." She tells him, her lip quivering. "I promise I will come home, beautiful. You know I always do." As they talked, I snuck the head into my motorcycle pouch and shut it close. He kisses her on last time and we all get on our motorcycles. "We got a few day trip back. I hope you all are well prepared." Jake said and we nod. We turn on the rumbling bikes and make our way back home.

Finally, after our few day trip we finally made it back home. Mixed emotions runs through my body causing me to have a buzz. We stop at the now abandon cafe that Artemis worked at. Flashbacks runs in my mind like a movie when I see Artemis working there serving rude people. She was so young and innocent. I knew I had to have her. To own her. Control her. I wanted her to be mine. I still do. I can't wait to see her. I'm pissed that she went against my back and slept with my friend. I'm betrayed that my friend slept with my wife. They will be punish.

I felt the urge to smoke so I pull a cig and light it. I inhale deeply then exhale. "Okay, you all set up check points. We got insight that they know we are here and they are trying to ambush us but they don't know that we know what they are up to so that gives up the upper hand. The snippers get to upper ground and make sure your sights are accurate don't need you missing. The rest will stay on the ground and watch for friendly fire. Reyes, you get the rest of your people and meet us back here before midnight to end this war." We all nod after Jake finish dishing out orders. I get on my bike as the other move to get ready for their positions. Pulling out their guns making sure they have enough ammo and also making sure they have their melee weapons for up close fights. I turn on my bike and make my way to the house where the group was staying. I turn my bike off a few blocks away from the house and pushed up the rest of the way. I want to see the suprised look on their faces when they see that I'm alive. When I get close to the house.
I hear the door open and a gasp follows behind.
"Donovan?" An unfamiliar female spoke.

What are you doing here, sick fuck?" Micheal growls angrily at the prick that isn't dead but should of been.

Donovan argues over the group trying to get Artemis and the two girls- if I can remember correctly Amber and Harley to go with him but no one in the group didn't allow it. The boys drew out their guns ready to shoot him at any moment. One wrong move I know for sure they will shoot him in between his eyes. What shocked me the most is, Artemis moving passed Michael to stand in front Donovan. They were arguing about something I couldn't make out. I swear I will fucking kill him if he touches her. Once she look like she was done with talking to her, she makes her way back to Michael and the rest. Donovan aggressively grabs her and rips her back into his arms pulling a gun to her head. Right now, I'm seeing red. I quietly take his brothers head out of the pouch on my bike.

Let her go!" Micheal yells his gun up.

"No! She is ours to keep." He twist her arm painfully back. "We will be on our way now and don't try to pull anything or she will die." Just as he slowly backs up as shes trying to stop him by dragging her feet against the ground. I take his brothers head and like I would with a bowling ball I roll it. "Ow! Your hurting me. Let me go." She cries out. Feeling pissed that my plan didn't work and more pissed that he's fucking hurting her.

"Well maybe you will work with me here. You wouldn't be in much fucking pain!" He said through clench teeth.

"How much do you want?" Micheal yells causing Don to stop before he trips over his brothers head. "How much do you want?" He repeats again. "I have 500,000 I will give you that if you let her go."

Don thinks about it then shakes his head. "Not uh, no deal."

He starts moving backwards again Don's trips over his brothers head. I watch Artemis let out an ear piercing shriek and Don is holding his mouth trying not to cry as the head is looking right up at them. "Oh my god. Oh my- he's dead. My brother is-" I make my move by running up to Donovan take his arm putting the gun against his head. He reactivity pulls the trigger killing himself. He lays dead on the ground with a bullet wound in his forehead from his own gun and I'm covered in his blood and so is a very shocked Artemis. Smirking down at her. I take a quick inhale of my cig while holding it between my bloody fingers then slowly exhales through my mouth and nose.

"Damn, Kitten, it's good to be home. You miss me?"

Right after I said those words. Her eyes roll in the back of her head as her body turned into a sack of potatoes and drops onto the ground.