Chapter 5

The rest of the morning went well. Zack had gotten a pair of socks and underwear from Lilly. He blushed and got embarrassed. Which caused all of us to laugh at him. "Sorry, baby. I love you," She pecks him on the lips as Zack pouts and looks away from her. "Here open this." She gave him another small present. Once he opened it, he lets out a gasp. "Babe, no way! how did you get this?" He turned the gift around for all of us to see. It was in a perfume bottle called Amouage Bracken. "I have my ways, Zacky poo. No need to worry. Just be happy that you got it. It was hard to find." She pats his shoulder.

Michael and Bryan rolled their eyes. "She probably gave up her body to get something like that," Michael grumbled under his breath but didn't go unnoticed with Zack. "What the fuck did you say about her?" Zack snapped. Lilly held Zack down and tried to reason with Zack that it was only just a joke. "You know what Michael? I never called Artemis a whore or a slut for leaving Reyes to be with you. So how about you lay off mine!" Michael raised his hands in surrender and stayed quite. I for one... was on the verge of tears. Zack basically called me a slut in front my daughter and Michael didn't even defend me! I wipe the tears from my eyes and got up to leave. "Artemis, hun-" Lilly looked concerned and tried to reach for me. I flinched away from her, picked Felicity up and ran to Reyes's room. I could hear Lilly yelling at the boys, but can't hear what she is saying to them. I took a seat on the bed and placed Felicity on my lap, having her face me.

I looked down at my two-year-old that going to be three here in a few months as she is already staring at me with her big doe eyes. She looks at me as if she was concerned for me. Like she knew that I was hurt. I can't believe that they called me such names! They knew that I was being tortured by him. They knew that I don't love Reyes the way that he wants me to. He had hurt me in so many different ways that someone should never have to go through. With all that pain and misery. He played with my mind, played with my body. Like he would play with a violin. Crushed my soul. Like he would crush a soda can beneath his feet. 

"Mommy are wou okay?" I nodded with tears running down my eyes. "Yes, sweetie. I'm fine. Don't you ever worry about me." I smiled and boop her small nose, causing her to laugh. 

Suddenly, I notice that the yelling must of stopped. Then, the door to Reyes's room slowly opens, revealing the boys that called me names. I glared at them, with angry tears rolling down my face. "Can I help you? I want to be alone." They bow their heads in shame at my state. "We came to say we are sorry," Zack started. "That was totally out of line for calling you those names and bring up Reyes. I'm sorry, Dove." 

"Yeah, I'm sorry for not standing up for you, Teddy. You are not-" He looks over that Felicity and gulps. "You're not any of those things. Can you please forgive me? Forgive both of us?"

I let out a deep sigh and looked away. "Those words hurt. Probably more than what he did to me." I took a pause and looked back up at them. "But I guess I can forgive you." They let out a sigh in relief and smiled down at me. Which had me thinking... "Did Lillyan threatened you guys to come and apologize to me?" They started to freak out. "What? No-" 

"Ok. Calm down. I forgive you under two conditions. Once our baby comes both of you will be on diaper duty." I pointed at both of them with my index finger. "What? No, I can understand Michael being on poop duty. It's his child but me? Why me?" Zack whined.

"Because you don't want to get on Lilly's bad side that's why. Plus it's the only thing that I can think of right now so I'm sticking with it. Lastly, I want you two to apologize to each other and really mean it." Michael and Zack both groaned and turn towards each other. "I'm sorry." They said that the same time. They looked at each other weirdly then started to chuckle. They did this bro shake and hug. That I couldn't understand as to why guys that but I smiled anyways. Then Zack turns to look at me as his face scrunches up in disgust. "But come on, why me?" I glared at him and shook my head.

"Get over it, your going to have a kid on day, you will need to learn now end of discussion. Let's go and finish up opening gifts and pretend that this never happened." I got up, picked up Felicity and made my way out the door. I could hear Michael and Zack talking in quiet whiny voices. "Bryan will be the one that is going to have an accidental kid with all the unprotected sex." Zack mummbled under his breath but I was able to still hear it. I shook my head slightly and rolled my eyes as we made our way into the livingroom. Lilly stands up from the couch when she sees me walking into the room. She pulled me in for a huge. "Oh, hun, are you okay? I had to smack some sense into those boys and made them go say sorry to you." She said with a slight accent. 

I laughed and pulled away from her. "Yeah. I'm fine. Better now when I give their punishment." She raises her eyes brows. "What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"I will have to tell you later. We got more presents to open." 

All of us went back to opening our present as if nothing bad ever happened a few minutes ago. It was like we were bipolar. Happy the next. Sad the next. Happy again. I looked around the room realizing that we might be fucked up people but we are all family. My family.

Michael gave Lillyan a Jeffree Star Cosmetics Huge Bundle Makeup Palettes that cost about 2,000 some dollars. This girl... screamed like she was dying. She jumps up and down then hugs Michael. Both Michael and Lillyan realized what she just did. Lilly jumps backs away from Michael and gives him a weird look as he mirrored the same look.

Zack was glaring at Michael with his arms crossed. Michael looks over at Zack and raised his hands in surrender. At first, I thought they were going to butt-heads again but they chuckled and shrugged it off. Zack gave Lilly a beautiful long blue dress that had very low cleavage in the chest area. The side of her dress had a mid-high slit that went down to the floor. Zack also gave her a matching set pair of real diamond earrings and a diamond neck with chocolate candy. After that, she did not let go of that poor soul. She would peck his lips and touch him in places that made me cover Felicity's eyes. Lastly, Felicity had gotten a bunch of toys from the group. She was happy that she had gotten a little Monster High, high chair.

We were happy.

For now.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya