Trust

"Oh, look what we became"

Peter's POV
I used to hate Saturdays mostly because there was nothing I could do. However today was going to be great because I get to hang with Tony.

I walked out my room and headed to the living room to see Aunt May attempting to cook. "Hey Peter! Where are you going?" I smiled at her "I'm going to see Tony" she sighed at me "I still don't like that Tony Stark" I grabbed an apple and sighed.

"Well Tony is apart of my life Aunt May! You just gotta suck it up" she rolled her eyes "fine but make sure you eat!" "Yeah yeah" I walked out the house with a smile on my face.

I headed over to the old Stark Industries/Avengers Tower because Tony said he refused to come over to my house anymore after I attempted to jump out my window and land on the car.

As usual Tony was waiting for me outside holding the phone to his ear. "Hey Mr. Stark!" He looked up and smiled "hey kid how was your school week?" I got in the limo smiling "it was great! Ned and I finished our science fair project... you are still coming right?!" Tony looked over at me "yeah me, Pepper, and Morgan will be cheering you on".

I looked out the window and watched as the trees flew by. These were the nice moments the ones where life seemed still. The ones where I got to hang out with Tony.

When we pulled up to the Avenger's Compound I grabbed my bag and hurriedly followed after Tony. Dr. Strange flew over to us and opened the door "hi Dr. Strange how are you?" He nodded "I'm ok Peter, how are you?" "Great".

"Alright! TEAM MEETING IN 5" my brows furrowed "why not right now since we're all here?" Tony gave me an annoyed dad look "because it takes me 5 minutes to prepare myself to have a team meeting with you weirdos" Natasha looked up "says the guy who wears sunglasses inside" Tony didn't respond he just walked away so I went over to Natasha and Wanda who were playing Chess.

"Hi Ms. Natasha, hi Ms. Wanda" they smiled at me "we told you to drop the Ms" Natasha looked at me "yeah it makes me feel even older than I already am" we laughed and I brought a chair over.

"So how long have you two been playing?" Wanda looked up "almost 3 hours" "I'd get bored after sitting for so long" Natasha smiled "well I'm patient" "and so am I" Wanda said.

"ALRIGHT THAT WAS 5 MINUTES LET'S GO!" I sighed "you know you don't have to yell, we're right here Mr. Stark!" He rolled his eyes not responding to me.

"Ok so we have to go to Japan" the team all nodded in agreement "why? Didn't we just go somewhere!" Clint complained Tony stared at Clint for a second before answering him "I meant for a vacation" the team erupted in cheers and I almost did too.

"Wait when will we be back?" Tony faced me "oh no this is for the adults" "what? Come on!" Steve sighed "Tony tell him the good news" "we all will be back in time for your science fair and you are going to catch a criminal".

I stood up "like bank robbers?" Tony laughed "no they're nothing like a bank robber, anyways I need you to catch them bring them here and lock them till we get back" I smiled and Tony walked up to me putting his arm around me "I'm trusting you kid".

Trust?! Tony was trusting me!

I looked up at him "you can count on me Mr. Stark" he smiled "good! Now the rest of you, go pack I need to talk to Peter alone".

"Am I in trouble Mr. Stark?" "No I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner, Pepper is making Lasagna" "yeah I'd love to!" "Great go call hot May" I narrowed my eyes at him "Mr. Stark we talked about this! You can't say things like that".

♥️

I've only been to Tony's house a few times but every time I visited I always had fun. We walked through the door and instantly we were met with the smell of Lasagna. "Smells good in here Mrs. Stark".

Pepper turned around and smiled "Peter!" She walked over and walked past Tony's opened arms to hug me. "Yeah I'm here too" we heard footsteps running and we all turned towards the stairs.

"Daddy!" Morgan jumped into Tony's arms and I watched as they hugged and kissed. Morgan pulled away and our eyes met "Peter is here too!" She got off Tony and ran over to me.

"Hey Morgie" I picked her up and she was smiling as she kissed my forehead "Peter wanna play tea party with me before dinner?" I smiled at her "duh I love tea parties" I ran upstairs still holding Morgan and we went to her room.

She walked over to her costume chest and looked in it "ok so you want a Tiara or a weird grandma hat?" "Tiara obviously" she giggled and placed the tiara on my head "you look very pretty!"

I sat on the floor and Morgan placed her tea set down. "Would you like some tea?" I spoke in my best British accent "why yes Lady Morgan I would love some" she poured me some imaginary tea and placed down some of the plastic cookies.

"Mhm you've really out done yourself this time Lady Morgan! These cookies are divine" she smiled why thank you Lady Georgia!"

Morgan and I played tea party for another hour before we were called to dinner. Whenever we did things like this I imagined I was born into this family.

Pepper and Tony were my parents and Morgan my little sister. Even though there was this unspoken thing between us that I was their son I still felt out of place sometimes.

"Thank you" Pepper gave me and Morgan our plates and we smiled "mommy can Peter stay over every night" if I was truly a Stark, Morgan wouldn't have to ask because I would be living here.

I'd be apart of the family all the way. "We wish but Peter has school and Aunt May" Morgan took a bite of her food "well yeah but Aunt May won't mind!" Tony smiled "how about instead of visiting your grandparents you stay with Peter and May while we go to Japan" Morgan and I looked up at Tony.

"Seriously?!" We asked at the same time "yeah,  now both of you finish eating, Peter has somewhere to be tonight" I felt excited because Morgan got to stay with me and Mr. Stark was trusting me! Best day ever!