Intervention

"Know that I loved you so bad"

Peter's POV
She slowly reached her hand up and stroked my face "Stark got you huh?" I grabbed her hand and sighed "I need you to answer something for me and please answer honestly" she gave me a strange look "ok, what is it?" I looked down at our hands "did you break into Stark Industries?" She hesitated for a second before answering.

"Yes, I was looking for something but turns out I got bad info. What does it matter? You still love me right?" I smiled at her "of course I do" I cupped her face and stared straight into her eyes "I love you Felicia, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and reached her hands behind my neck.

"You do know this isn't going to end well... right?" I removed my hands from her face to her waist "I don't care, I want to be with you" she smiled and leaned forward kissing me. "I would love to be your girlfriend Peter" it was the first time she called me by my name and to say the least I liked it.

She leaned it once again and then my phone rang. "You should probably get that" I pulled my phone out to see Aunt May's caller I.D. "It's my aunt May" Felicia smiled at me "you should probably go home but umm" she grabbed my phone and then typed something "text me later?" I looked down at my phone seeing her number a big smile slowly crept on my face.

"I can't wait to see you again" we walked over to the ledge and she fell back I watched her hit the ground landing on her feet and she looked up to me "a cat always lands on her feet" I laughed and then threw out a web leaving her behind.

♥️

"Aunt May?" I walked through the darkened apartment and hit the couch "ow" the lamp flicked on revealing Mr. Stark "you're not Aunt May" he smiled at me "nope, surprise" I sighed and walked over to him sitting down. Aunt May walked in and sat next to Mr. Stark. "I'm in trouble aren't I?" Mr. Stark nodded yes and Aunt May hit his shoulder.

"No Peter you're not in trouble" I looked back at Mr. Stark and he mouthed you're in trouble so I looked away. "Peter we wouldn't ever punish you for being in love— "Peter isn't in love this is just a silly crush and he'll get over it. In the meantime you need to stay away from her" I looked between my two parental figures and sighed.

I stood up and looked down in them both "I am in love with her! Mr. Stark this isn't a silly crush I love her and she's my girlfriend so you both have to deal with that" they both stood up and Aunt May put her hands on my shoulders "well then I would love to meet your girlfriend" I shook my head no "I can't let you do that, she's masked and if you meet her then Mr. Stark will found out her true identity".

Mr. Stark rolled his eyes at me "Peter I am a certified genius! I know who black cat is under that silly little mask. She's the famous model Felicia Hardy, her and her parents came to me for a meeting the other day that's how she stole from me" I felt my blood boil.

Not only were they not listening to me but I failed to protect Felicia and worse Mr. Stark was lying on her. I narrowed my eyes at him "She makes me happy! Isn't that the whole point?!" He narrowed his eyes back at me "no, ice cream makes me happy but that does mean I should eat it 24/7! The point of a relationship is a trust and mutual respect for one another which is what you and that nerd girl Michelle had! Why did you leave her for a vigilante!?"

Aunt May got in between the two of us and I stepped away from them. "You know what I don't need this!" I turned around and went to the front door. When I opened it Natasha was standing in the doorway. "Hiya Peter" I sighed and went to my room. When I opened the door Wanda came towards me flying. "Listen to us Peter we care about you".

I ran back into the living room "Peter your girlfriend is a mess, she's got to go and you..." Mr. Stark didn't need to finish his sentence. He and I always had this understanding between the two of us and I knew what he wanted to say. I was a love sick puppy and they were going to put me down. The window shattered and a small black covered hand came in.