Go Left

"I crossed my heart as you crossed the line"

Peter's POV
Wanda walked through the door of the tower first. She had a big smile on her face her cheeks slightly red. Was I the only one who noticed that there was something going on between these two?

Natasha walked in and her face was also slightly flushed. I decided to ignore it. "Hey Ms. Natasha! Are you ready?" She smiled at me and put her arm around my shoulders "yeah come on kid" we left the tower and she got on her motorcycle. "I'll meet you there ok" I nodded and she sped off. I let out a big sigh hopping Felicia got my dm and I swung off.

♥️

I knew Felicia was here but Natasha didn't know that. "Ok how about I go right and you go left" Natasha gave me a weird look "well alright" she walked away from me and I swung up to the top of the building. Felicia sat on the floor leaning against the door.

"Felicia?" She opened her eyes and when she saw me she smiled running over to me. She seemed a tad bit off but I didn't say anything. "Felicia did you get my dm? I told you not to come tonight!" She gave me a look "dm? Spider what are you talking about?"

"I dmed you on Instagram" she gave me a sad look "you found me? That's embarrassing" "look Felicia we don't have a lot of time!" "Time for what?" I froze and Felicia backed away "Peter what is this?" Natasha walked towards me with her arms folded "yeah Peter what is this?" I stood there not knowing what to say.

"Umm this is umm I..." Felicia backed away more only this time Natasha followed her. Almost instinctively I shot my arm out and webbed Natasha stopping her "Peter what are you doing?" "I won't let you hurt her" Felicia scoffed and then ran towards Natasha kicking her so she fell down.

Felicia gave me a sad look "see you around Spider" she jumped off the building and Natasha groaned. "Peter Parker what the help was that?" I helped her up and pulled the webs off of her "Peter you better start explaining and I mean right now" Natasha gave me an angry look and I felt scared.

"I'm sorry I— "we'll talk about this later" Natasha rolled her eyes and then jumped off the building. I walked to the edge and saw her going after Felicia. I ran to the next building and then webbed Felicia up to me.

"Peter what the hell" "I am so sorry Felicia I couldn't stop them but they think you're bad and you're apart of some super secret evil organization" I swung us away knowing I was going to be in big trouble later.

"Peter I don't understand" I dropped us down on the ice cream store roof and sat down. "I DMed you like an hour or two ago telling you to not come tonight" Felicia say down next to me "we'll I don't know if you noticed but my Instagram is a tad bit... well celebrity" I nodded.

"Anyways I wouldn't have gotten your message because we aren't mutuals" I took my mask off and stared into her brown eyes "how come your Instagram is so official?" She smiled "well Felicia Hardy is a model and a singer" "oh that makes sense" I reached up and took her mask off.

"You're really pretty Felicia" she leaned close to me and whispered "you're extremely handsome, spider" I kissed her and after awhile she pulled away slightly "you know this isn't going to end well... right?" I cupped her face still staring into her eyes.

"I don't care, Felicia I love you and nothing can keep us apart" we leaned out foreheads together and she sighed "what about Black Widow?" I grabbed her hand "I'll deal with them tomorrow".

♥️

Natasha's pov
I walked into the tower and threw my jacket down. "Tony?! TONY?!" He walked into the main room and I sighed "you're gonna want to sit down for this one" we all walked back into the meeting room and Wanda gave me a look.

"Peter is with the enemy. Now I'm not sure how deep their relationship goes but I saw them hugging rather... intimately" Tony stood up and sighed "I'll talk the kid it's just a little crush and he'll get over it".

I nodded "but what if he doesn't?" We all looked over at Banner "what?" Banner seemed to regret speaking out but he cleared his throat and continued on "well I mean if he was willing to help her take you down and then run off with her perhaps his crush is a lot more than a crush and can't be broken so easily".

Tony rolled his eyes but I could tell he was saddened by all this "then we'll have to lock him up for his own good".