Not Everyone Is Bad

"Doe-eyed as you buried me"

Peter's POV
I don't think I slept at all last night and if I did it was for so little that I didn't even notice. Morgan woke up which was strange because she always gets up an hour after me. The door swung open revealing Aunt May.

"Peter I know it's Friday but you still have to go to school" I furrowed my brows "what are you talking about?" "Peter it's 8!" Any other day I would have started panicking but not today because I had spent the entire day with Felicia.

"Aunt May could I just stay home today?" She gave me a look "please! I never skip school I just... MJ and I broke up last night" May's face dropped and I immediately felt bad for leading her astray "aww Pete, of course you can stay home today!" She walked over to me and kissed my head "it's gonna be ok I promise".

I watched her leave and the smile reappeared on me face. I spent the entire day with Felicia Hardy! I tried hard to remove the smile but no matter what it wouldn't go away. Felicia was pretty reserved about her life so I never asked her anything but...

I grabbed my phone off of my dresser and went to Instagram. I was hardly ever on here but it came in handy especially for times like these. I looked her up and thankfully not only did she have Instagram but she was the top search.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but it surely wasn't this. Her Instagram was very celeb like rather then a free spirited and wild like I was expecting.

It just didn't make sense! Felicia was nothing like this girl on her social media and she was 2 million followers!!! How could she get 2 million followers? My phone rang and Tony appeared

I smiled and answered him "hey Mr Stark!" He looked at me and sighed "Hey kid, May said you weren't going to school so Happy is outside waiting for you" I furrowed my brows "waiting for me?" "To get here! Hurry up and get ready you look like trash" if I was anyone else I would have been offended but this was just the way Tony expressed his love.

I hid me and Felicia's pictures under my mattress because I didn't want to take any more chances. Felicia was to remain a secret at least for now. I hurried and got dressed before rubbing out of the house. "Bye May bye Morgan!" I spend the door and ran to Happy.

"Hey Happy how was vacation?" "Amazing because I didn't have to see you" "aww Happy why would you say that?! That was mean" Happy sighed "I'm sorry" I smiled "can we listen to music? Or maybe a podcast? Huh or even a..." "I should have stayed".

We pulled up to Avengers Tower and I ran inside excited to see everybody. Unfortunately for me Mr. Bucky and Mr. Falcon were the ones closes to me. "Hey loser" "what are you doing here? You're taking up all the air".

I rolled my eyes at them and walked past them. I went to Natasha who was walking with Wanda. "Hi Ms. Natasha Romanoff, hi Ms. Wanda" they smiled at me and went in for a hug.

"Hey kid" Natasha said kissing the top of my head she pulled back smiling and then Wanda opened her mouth. "Peter how was your time alone?" I smiled at her "it was ok but I really missed you guys! How was the vacation?".

Nat gave Wanda a look and they pulled me away "Tony lied it was actually a mission" my jaw dropped "what? Why would Mr. Stark lie to me like that!?" Wanda grabbed my hands "Peter you will understand that sometimes in life we don't get what we want..." I knew she was talking about Mr. Vision "...but that we sometimes get something better when we weren't even looking for it" Wanda looked at Natasha and they smiled at each other.

"Wait are you— "MAN OF SPIDERS!" I jumped and then I was in Thor's arms. "Oh hey Mr. Thor" he put me down and I smiled "everyone step away from my kid" I smiled turning around to see Mr. Stark.

"Mr. Stark!" "Kid!" I ran over to him and we hugged. "Team meeting!" We all groaned but followed Mr. Stark to the board room.

I sat in the middle of Steve and Natasha waiting for instructions. Tony walked over the the board and pulled up a picture. This was a picture I would know anywhere. Her black skintight suit with white strips lining it. Her moonlight fair hair pulled up into a perfect high ponytail with the simple black mask covering the top of her face.

"This is the Black Cat. Generally she sticks to petty thefts and cat burglars but as of late there's rumors that she is working with a group of criminals like really bad— "like Mr. Loki criminal?" I asked and Tony nodded.

There's no way Felicia is Mr. Loki bad I'm fact Mr. Loki isn't even Mr. Loki bad!! "Well what if this... umm Black Cat isn't apart of the organization? I mean not everyone is bad" Mr. Stark gave me a look "Kid what do you know about the Black Cat?"

Everyone looked at me and I immediately regretted opening up my mouth "I— I— I ugh I don't know anything Umm what was the question again?" Mr. Stark narrowed his eyes at me "Capsicle?" Steve looked at me before standing up.

"I think we should Natasha because you know she's an assassin..." Natasha winked at Steve "and honestly Natasha could take her out on her own but I would like to go" Wanda smiled "no, I'll go" I felt my heartbeat faster.

My family was about to hunt the girl I loved. "I'll go!" Mr. Stark looked at me "kid I already sent you after her and— "no I mean I'll go with Ms. Natasha! She could help me you know! She already taught me that one move" Natasha smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"Ok the kid will go with Natasha to find this criminal. I'm gonna go get shawarma, anyone else want to come?" The rest of the avengers stood up and I followed Natasha and Wanda out of the tower.

"Stop right there shorty" I paused "Wanda and I are going out. I'll pick you up later tonight" I nodded and walked back inside. Felicia gave me no way of contacting her but I did have her Instagram so I could message her and warn her about what was going to happen tonight.

I pulled my phone out and went into the bathroom. I'll never met anything happen to you ever Felicia.