Nothing To Worry About

Peter's POV
"You're crawling, Dog?" Morgan jumped up and smiled shaking her head yes. She stood still and then dropped to the floor before slowly raising back up looking peaceful. "You died? Ok so a five word movie, dog, dead, peace" she nodded and then started making a everyone motion "ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!" She screamed and jumped on me so I picked her up and saw everyone else groaning. "In your face!" I said and Morgan stuck her tongue out at them.

"Ok, ok so let's play a new game" MJ whispered to Aunt May before standing up "I'm just gonna go lay down. Thank you all for coming over, Goodnight" I followed MJ and heard her sigh "Peter I didn't want you to follow me" "are you still thinking about Black Cat? Because she means nothing to me I swear" "why are we discussing Black Cat?" I jumped slightly at Tony's voice. "We're not" Tony gave MJ a weird look.

"Peter is working alongside her" "MJ really?" She shrugged and I looked back at Tony. "Look it means nothing I swear! She was already tracking down KingPin I just got in her way" he rolled his eyes "listen kid I'll respect your decision to marry young, hell I even won't get mad about you leaving Stark Industries but under no circumstance can you hang around that girl. You didn't just like her you love her and she's bad news Peter. She was multiple warrants out for her Spiderman cannot be seen with her" I sighed.

"Look she know her ways around the gangs and how to get to KingPin better than I do! I swear that's all this is! A partnership" Tony sighed "fine but when you guys are done you have to turn her in" I nodded. Tony and I both knew I wasn't going to turn her in we just said that for MJ's sake since that's why she was in such a crummy mood. "Alright can we go back to playing games?" Just then Morgan walked up to us "mom and I are ready to go" I nodded and gave her a big hug. "I love you kid don't be a stranger" she rolled her eyes "yeah ok old man" she punched my arm and then walked back to the living room.

"I'm trusting you kid like I'm really putting all my trust in you" I smiled and nodded "yeha I know thank you Mr. Stark" he hugged me and I allowed myself to melt into it. "Nothing bad can happen to you kid! I lost you before and it was the worst feeling in the world so I cannot lose you again" he whispered before pulling away. He placed his hands on my shoulders and smiled "your Hot May doesn't deserve that" I laughed and then he walked back into the living room.

"Hot May?" I laughed at MJ and grabbed her hand walking us back into the living room to say goodbye to them. Aunt May grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead "I love you" I smiled at and hugged her tightly "I love you too Aunt May" Morgan awkwardly gave MJ a hug and then they were gone. There was a knock at the door and MJ walked over to it.

"Morgan is always forgetting something I swear!" She opened the door and then froze "you're not Morgan" I peeked over MJ shoulder but I could only see pale yellow hair since I was so far away. "So are you gonna invite me in?" I tensed up the blood leaving my body replaced with ice. I would know that voice anywhere no matter where I was.

"Fel— Black Cat" she laughed her throaty laugh and then pushed past MJ "it's ok Pete" she grabbed MJ's hand and then closed the front door. "We haven't officially met, I'm Felicia Hardy and you must be the beautiful Michelle Jones Watson... sorry Parker" "it's... it's... it's just MJ" she smiled at her and then looked MJ up and down. "Well I see the appeal. I'd marry you".

Felicia walked over to me and gave me a flirty look "well I just wanted to make sure there was no ill will and to come pick up Peter" MJ walked over to my side "pick him up for what?" "Well for Kingpin hunting. I've got a hot tip that he'll be at Stacks tonight so go get dressed Peter, wear something sexy" Felicia winked at MJ and for the first time I looked at what Felicia was actually wearing.

Her pale yellow hair was bone straight with the top half pulled up and she was wearing a thigh high white pink dress. "Wow" MJ a coughed and then I blinked staring at my wife "nothing to worry about?" She asked and I watched Felicia sit down on the couch her dress rising slightly "nothing to worry about" MJ sighed "ok catch this Kingpin and then run home to me" I smiled at her before kissing her fully on the mouth "I'll swing back home to you, Mrs. Parker".

A/N: IM BACK 🙌🏾 anyways Felicia outfit is at the beginning on the story and also sorry I'll update soon <3