Busted

"Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you"

Peter's POV
"So are you busy tonight?" I looked down at Ned and sighed "sorry Ned I wasn't listening... you said something about the sm Death Star right?" He nodded "yeah I was thinking we could remake it" I smiled at him "yeah ok" my phone buzzed Felicia texted me.

Cat 🖤
You should wear that
shirt more often

Spider 🕷
What?

Cat 🖤
Look up

I looked around and then I saw the pastel Cadillac. I smiled she was here "Peter, don't" I looked over at Ned and sighed "Ned I promise we will play but... please do this for me as, as your best friend" ned and I promised to never use the best friend card unless absolute necessary. THIS WAS ESSENTIAL!

"I'm sorry Peter but if you leave with her I'll tell Mr. Stark" I made eye contact with Felicia and I noticed that people were starting to stare "then I guess we weren't ever really friends" "pe—

I ran through the crowd and as soon as I stepped outside I was grabbed. "What the— "I expected better from you kid" my brows fell "no no no" Felicia's smile dropped and her parents walked over to me "no one touches the kid he's mine we'll go to your house and talk" we got in Felicia's car and she grabbed my hand. We were caught

"You seemed a bit to happy after the breakup that was the big giveaway and then Felicia's parents told me that she's been missing school a lot so I checked your attendance. For a criminal you're not very good" Felicia spit right in Mr. Stark's face and he wiped it off.

Felicia's dad pulled off and I squeezed her hand. This was all my fault I forced her into getting back with me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I started looking for ways to escape. I couldn't web us because we were both handcuffed to our door handles.

We arrived to Felicia's penthouse and when we got to the living room there was a whole bunch of jewelry, diamonds, and cash lying about. "I recognize this necklace" Mr. Stark sat on the couch "yeah it's the stolen prize piece" I picked it up and looked over at Felicia "this is the necklace that you snatched when I went with you?" She nodded and my hand instinctively flew to my ring she gave me.

"Oh we know about the little promise ring and everything" Felicia's sad smirked "yeah Felicia told us everything". Felicia would never sell out at least... I looked over at her like really looked and saw her shaking. I thought back to yesterday when we were in the bathroom.

She let me touch her below the waist but nowhere near her stomach "Cat what's wrong with you?" She raised her brow and I reached over towards her and lifted her shirt up. Mr. Stark stared at her in shock so he didn't know she was abused.

"I've never seen you with your hair down before" Felicia's eyes shifted from her dad to her mom and Mr. Stark stood up. He pulled Felicia's hair up and on the back of her neck there was a hand print.

"How— "it was her dad Mr. Stark!" Her dad tried to act shocked but Mr. Stark wasn't phased "Felicia is this true?" A single tear dropped from her eye and she nodded once "Nat we have a situation here" Ms. Natasha Romanoff walked through the apartment and cracked her knuckles "I'll take care of it".

"Really Stark? These two will say anything to be together and besides how dare you send this little girl after me" Ms. Natasha Romanoff chuckled "little?" "We should leave" we all followed Mr. Stark out and I heard the satisfying punch.

Mr. Stark lead us to the limo and he stared between me and Felicia. "This isn't going to be like Romeo and Juliet you got it? The two of you will say goodbye now and I'll call the cops and let them know I've found their cat burglar... pun intended!" He chucked "Mr. Stark no I love Fel— "need I remind that you would also be going to jail?" I looked over at Felicia who was watching the ground.

"I don't care! I love Felicia and if going to jail is how I'm gonna be with her then..." "jail don't work that way sweetie. Happy take us to the house" he nodded once and I sighed. Not only we're busted but so was her dad. Mr. Stark generally believes me and it makes me happy but I couldn't be happy knowing that he hates Felicia.

His opinion mean so much since he's like my dad and the first girl I want to have a future with he hates her. Felicia's moonlight hair was pulled over her right shoulder and she sat back quietly. "This is going to be goo"ld" Mr. Stark said walking into the house.