Escape

"Cause you know that I'd do it all again"

Peter's pov
I watched Morgan and Felicia play Barbies and I smiled. Morgan didn't really understand MJ so she tended to just not come around when I was with MJ. I assumed Morgan was just jealous I had another girl besides her in my life but she likes Felicia.

"I don't like you... however you are still a child and Pepper told me to tell you three to come down for dinner" I stared at Mr. Stark and he sighed "get downstairs before I sell all of your stuff" Morgan stood up and walked over to him. "Daddy you should take classes from Felicia, she really knows how to play dolls".

I laughed and Felicia grabbed my hand as we walked out. "Hands to yourself" I looked over at Mr. Stark and rolled my eyes "this is our last night together could you please" "TONY LEAVE THEM ALONE AND GET DOWN HERE!" Pepper didn't yell as if she was angry but annoyed at Mr. Stark.

He rolled his eyes but walked down the stairs "Pepper I'm trying to teach discipline!" Felicia and I laughed a little before I grabbed her hand. "I'm gonna miss you Cat" she smiled up at me raised her hand to my face, caressing it softly "I'll miss you most" I closed my eyes and soaked in the feeling of her hand on my cheek "thank you for showing me how to unwind a bit" she laughed and dropped her hand "thank you for teaching me to windup a bit".

She kissed my check and went to walk down the stairs I smiled at her watching her descend. I followed after her and we finally made it to the table. "Great we're all he— "FELICIA SIT NEXT TO ME!" Morgan yelled cutting Mrs. Pepper off. Felicia smiled and went over to Morgan. I sat down across from Morgan with Pepper on my right.

"Ok tonight I made chicken with veggies marinated in a garlic sauce" "thanks Mrs. Pepper" she smiled at me and I got Morgan a plate placing it down next to her. "Thanks Peter" Mr. Stark stared at me and I sighed.

I picked at my chicken which was really good but I was to sad to eat. I hardly even got to know Felicia and now I was going to lose her. I looked over at her to see Morgan and Felicia talking. I smiled and felt a pant in my chest.

When we all finished I helped Mrs. Pepper with the table "Peter you don't have to help" I smiled at her "I know but I want to" she smiled and I helped put the dishes away. "Hey Mrs. Pepper?" "Yeah what's up Peter?" "Do you think... do you think I'm bad? You know for ... for loving Felicia?" She laughed and help my face in a motherly way.

"Peter no one not even Tony can shame you for falling in love. It happens to the best of us and it's your life! Remember to live for you because you are the only person who has to live with your actions forever" I nodded "now go upstairs"  "ok thanks" I went up the stairs to hear only Felicia's voice. She was reading to Morgan?

Felicia walked out and e stood face to face "Morgan is sleep and all ready for tomorrow! We picked out her outfit" I looked sadly at her analyzing her face "I'm gonna miss you" she grabbed the side of my face lovingly "I don't regret one thing we did" I kissed her forehead "if given the chance I wouldn't have done anything differently" she laughed.

"Goodnight Peter, I love you" she kissed my lips and my eyes pricked "I— "don't! When we see each other again tell me but just say goodnight for now" "goodnight cat" I kissed her softly and she went back into Morgan's room. I went downstairs and laid on the couch.

♥️

2am
The house was quiet and calm, yet I couldn't sleep. I got up and as quiet as I could I walked back upstairs. I opened Morgan's door to see them sleeping. I gently shook Felicia awake.

"Spider what are you doing?" She answered groggily "you have to leave!" Her face was puzzled "what?" "Cat you can't go to jail! If you love me you will leave!" She stood up so we were now face to face "escape put to window run as fast as you can and don't stop! If I don't meet you at our spot in 1 hour then go!" "Go? Go where?!" "I dunno go rob a bank and get money or steal from your parents just get money and leave! Please".

I was crying now and she wiped my face "peter I don't want to leave you" "the only way you could hurt me is if you don't leave right now!" She nodded and kissed my lips "1 hour?" "1 hour!" She walked over to Morgan's bedroom door "move Spider" I sat in Morgan's bed and watched her.

Felicia ran towards the window and broke through. The glass shattered and the Stark's alarm went off. She landed in her feet and u smiled "A CAT ALWAYS LANDS ON HER FEET!" I laughed and then she ran off into the night. "Really kid?" I turned to see Tony & Pepper staring at me "I am so disappointed in you" I looked down at the ground and Pepper gave me a sad look "I'm sorry I keep disappointing my you Mr. & Mrs. Stark. I understand if you want to change our relationship to strictly professional".

Tony walked over to my and placed his hands on my shoulders "I don't even think you deserve to be an Avenger" he then walked out "Tony!" Pepper walked out angrily behind him. "I'm sorry Morgan" she shrugged "daddy's wrong" I sat down on the floor next to her bed and she laid in my lap. "I'll always love you Peter! No matter who you love" I kissed her head "I'll always love you too".

A/N: bolded words 🤔