Midnight

"All the things I did"

Peter's POV
Anxiety. That it that was all I could say to describe how I was feeling right now. I was pacing back and forth on the roof impatiently waiting for the girl.

I heard a soft thud and when I turned and saw her standing there. "Hey pretty boy" I made no move just watched her through the eyes of my mask. From what I could see she was really pretty.

"What's the point of that eye mask when I can see basically your whole face?" she smiled that creepy Cheshire smile "your sentence wasn't grammatically correct" I didn't say anything just continued to watch her "why are you wearing your mask when I already saw your face?" I shrugged my shoulders "fair point".

"Why— "wanna stargaze?" She asked cutting me off. "Umm sure?" She let out a little chuckle before laying down on the roof. "You know we won't be able to see many stars right?" She slightly turned her head to face me "yeah but it's still nice right?"

I went to lay down and she jumped up "when's your curfew pretty boy?" "I snuck out" she whipped her head towards me her silver ponytail flapping "wow. Well I'm that case... wanna see what I do at night?" Truthfully I was intrigued but I had to remember she was a criminal. Being here was already a crime and now she wants me to commit an actual crime.

"Black Cat I don— "I promise it'll be 90% fun and only 10% mischievous" her brown eyes had a sparkle in them and I knew she really wanted me to go. "Ok but 90% fun and only 10% mischievous right?" She gave a slight nod "of course".

I walked over to the edge and threw a web out before swinging. I saw her falling and as a moral judgement I went after her. I threw a web at her and caught her. "Black Cat are you ok?" She looked at me as we stood there in the air.

One arm around her waist and the other up in the air holding the web which was tied around a pole. "I wasn't falling a was free flying" she gave me a smile exposing her teeth "let me go" her eyes said 'I dare you' and cautiously I removed my arm.

Still in the air I looked down to see her do a flip before getting on a motorcycle. She was almost invisible and if it wasn't for her silver hair I would have lost her. She raised her fact to look at me "you coming?" I let the web go and threw another one out when I was close to her.

♥️

We stood on top of the roof of a hotel. "So what exactly are we doing here?" She raised her hand before launching a ball towards the ground. I saw it explod on a lady and she screamed. Black Cat was laughing as she pulled me away from the ledge.

I had never seen her laugh that much, granted we just met 24 hours ago but still. Her laugh was like no other it was very... intoxicating. She grabbed my hand and placed a water balloon in my hand. "Only if you want" we locked eyes and I was glad I had my mask on because I could feel my face gettinn redder by the minute.

I looked over the ledge to see a business looking man yelling on the phone. I launched the balloon at him and he screamed. He looked up and I pulled Black Cat away from the ledge. We both started laughing and heard him yelling at us. "I'm pretty sure your math was off" she had a small smile on her face "oh yeah?" "Yeah this is more like 100% fun and 50% mischievous" "well I was trying to make it stay in the 100s but I like that percentage better".

I stood up and sighed heavily "this was nice but I should go" she smiled and walked away. I watched her for a while before turning. Just as I was about to throw a web she called me "Yo Spider?" I looked towards her to see that she wasn't even facing me "I had a really nice time tonight. I can't get away tomorrow but I'll see you Wednesday" with that she jumped off the building.

"I'll see you Wednesday Black Cat" I threw out a web a smile creeping onto my face.