Smile

"I was your willing accomplice, honey"

Peter's POV
Aunt May's was very different from the Stark's but I didn't mind all that much. The Avengers had all left just last night so Morgan came with me to Aunt May's house because she asked.

I was waiting for both Morgan and Aunt May who were in Aunt May's room with the door closed. They came out and Aunt May sighed "Peter what were you doing here?" "I'm taking Morgan to school" Morgan laughed "Peter I don't start school for another hour" I felt kind of stupid but I smiled.

"Ok I'll see you after school Morgie! Bye aunt May love  you" I walked out the house and decided to walk today rather than swing. Tonight was the third night meaning I was finally going to get to see her face.

I bet she was really pretty like breathtakingly beautiful. When I arrived at school I saw MJ and Ned waiting for me. MJ smiled and walked over to me kissing me full on the lips. I of course kissed her back and when we pulled away I smiled.

"What was that for?" She smiled "I dunno just for being you" I can't believe I've been fantasizing about some criminal when MJ was right here. Tonight after she reveals her identity to me I'm going to turn her in.

I kissed MJ's forehead and then we walked over to Ned "about time" he said staring at us causing MJ and me to laugh. We walked to class together Black Cat long forgotten.

♥️

As usual school passed by rather quickly which always worked for me since that meant I got to see her but it was the wait from 2:30 to 12 that took forever. I had another hour before I had to pick Morgan up so I had a lot of time on my hands.

I went to the house and I decided to start cleaning up my room since Morgan was complaining about how it was junky. I smiled thinking of her and I cleaned up my room. I finished with 10 minutes left to spare so I swung over to Morgan's school.

I landed behind her school and I ran to the front. "Morgan Stark!" Morgan's eyes landed on mine and she ran to me "PETER!" All eyes were on us as I spun her around. "Hey kid" I put her down and she had a big smile on her face. I grabbed her hand and we started walking.

"So what do you want to do Morgan? We have the whole day" She smiled "the whole day?" I nodded "whatever I want?" I smiled "whatever you want" Morgan jumped with glee and I couldn't help but jump with her.

"ICE CREAM! PETER LET'S GO GET OVER CREAM!" I picked her up, spun her around and threw a web out allowing us the swing above the buildings. I was still on edge about finding out Black Cat's identity and betraying her but I had to.

We walked into the Ice Cream shop and Morgan ran up to Jerry breathing on the glass. "Well if it isn't my favorite baby costumer!" Morgan smiled and looked up at Jerry "hi Jerry!" I walked up behind her and smiled "hey Jerry" "hey Peter!".

Morgan always got the Spider-Man ice cream but every time we came Jerry tried to persuade her into getting any other flavor. "Alright Morgan I have a new flavor! Oreo Mudslide" Jerry gave Morgan then sample cup and and she took a bite.

"Jerry what is this?" He smiled and looked at me "it's cookie dough ice cream with oreos and coffee" Morgan sighed and Jerry's smile got big "what do you think Morgan?" She bit her lip "can I have one scoop of Oreo Mudslide on a waffle cone?"

Jerry laughed "I finally got you! Coming right up!" Jerry seemed pleased with himself as he handed Morgan her ice cream. "What do you want Peter?" I sighed and grabbed out the two dollars and fifty cents "I only have enough for Morgie" Jerry smiled "nonsense you guys come here so often I've taken enough money. What do you want Peter?"

I smiled "same thing as Morgan" he gave me the waffle cone and I put the two dollars and fifty cents in the tip jar. "So you later!" "Bye Jerry!" Morgan grabbed my hand "bye kids" we walked out together and I smiled. "Can't believed you cracked" she gave a sad sigh "I know but this is really good" she looked up at me and I saw that she had  chocolate and ice cream on her chin. "Come on Morgan let's go home".

🖤

I sat on my floor waiting for Morgan to return from her bath thinking. Tonight I was going to betray Black Cat and turn her in. I didn't even know this girl's name so why was I so hung up over her?

Aunt May and Morgan walked in my room with Morgan's hair wet. She jumped into my lap and I ticked her. "Alright is everything good? Can I go to bed?" Morgan and I laughed at Aunt May "yes goodnight May" "night May" Aunt May smiled and kissed our heads before walking out.

"Read me a bedtime story Peter!" I smiled at Morgan and put her into my bed. "What story?" She curled up into a ball "any story" "ok... wanna hear about the Spider and the Cat?" "Ok".

♥️

I waited on our roof like I did every night. I was basically used to her by now so todays he didn't scare me when she landed on the roof. "Hey Spider!" She had that Cheshire smile on her face and I felt slightly off put.

"Come on I have plans for us!" She dropped from the building and I caught her so we were once again standing the air "you owe me" she smiled "I'll show and tell you after we go do this. Now take us to the jewelry museum I've got us reservations".

This was basically a date! Was this cheating? Would I have to tell MJ? We walked up to the museum and she climbed the wall going up to the roof. Wow so that's how she does it. I web slunged up and then I noticed that I didn't even see her.

"Black Cat? Black Cat where did you go?" "Here!" I jumped and she held my shoulder. She walked over to the glass and opened it. "Black Cat what are you doing?" "I'm gonna steal that necklace" I was taken aback. I was technically committing a crime with her!!

"Umm Black Cat— "are you with me Spider?" She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and I fell enchanted once again "ok I'll keep lookout" she smiled and then she was gone. I should be calling the police but if I was honest I wanted to help her.

I've never been someone's accomplice on a bad criminal mission. "Steve the necklace!" My stomach dropped as I realized that's she had gotten the necklace without being caught. Black Cat reappeared with the shiny diamond necklace and she giggled.

"We'll come one we gotta get out of here!" I wrapped my arm around her waist and webslung us away from the crime as the cops rushed towards the museum. "You said fun!" She laughed "this is fun Spider!" We landed on our roof and she had a big smile planted on her face.

She put the necklace in her pocket and seemed to fit nicely then she pulled out a ring. "I understand you have a girlfriend and she's very lucky" she smiled and put the ring in my hand "Black Cat I— "it's a gift! Will you keep it?" I looked at her and my heart beat faster than it ever had.

"Yes, yes I'll keep it" Black Cat giggled and then took her mask off revealing the other half of her face. She had a diamond shaped face, full lips, and her eyes were deep brown. I was right she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. "Wow" Black Cat let out a small giggle "My name is Felicia... Felicia Hardy" I smiled at her and took my mask off.

"My name's Peter! But... can you still keep calling me Spider? Because it actually makes me sound super cool! Like a super cool biker" Felicia laughed throwing her head back. "Well alright Spider. I'm gonna hug you now and you can refuse".

Felicia wrapped her arms around my waist and I held her. This felt right holding her in my arms. Felicia raised her head to look at me "hey if it doesn't work out with the girlfriend we'll Ugh there's your promise ring".

Every atom and neuron in my body told me Felicia is what I want, what I need, and that this is right. She went to jump but I grabbed her arm and kissed her just as the police sirens and lights flashed past us towards the museum. Felicia pulled away with a genuine smile on her face "hmm goodnight Spider" "goodnight Felicia" she winked before jumping off the roof. After about 10 seconds I heard a motorcycle pull off.

I kissed another girl while I was with MJ. Oh no I kissed someone.