Apologize?

"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do"

Peter's POV
Morgan had her arm laying loosely over my chest as I laid in bed thinking about Felicia. She was hands down the prettiest girl I'd ever seen and I kissed her... while I'm with MJ.

I loved MJ this is a fact but Felicia... I dunno there was just something about her smile and her laugh! I loved the way she always knew what to say and she even pushed me to do things out of my comfort zone. I pulled the ring out and put it on my finger.

It was stolen but no one would notice we'll not for a while since she stole the prized necklace. I sighed and then kissed it. She'd given it to me as a forget me not present but she and I both knew I would never forget her not in a million years.

I slid away from Morgan and went to get ready for school. I liked Felicia this was obvious but I love MJ. I started brushing my teeth still thinking. Everything with MJ felt... safe because I knew what was going to happen but it was the complete opposite with Felicia.

I never knew what she was going to drag me into or force me to do but that's what made it all exciting. I spit in the sink and then went to go find clothes. So it's settled then, I know who I can't live without. I quickly got dressed before waking Morgan up for school.

♥️

"Hey MJ" MJ smiled at me and went to kiss me but I pretended I didn't see and moved away slightly. "Peter are you ok?" I looked up at her and nodded knowing I wasn't going to be able to lie to her. "Hey MJ do you wanna go out tonight?" Her face lit up and I knew that smile would wipe away the second I told her the news.

"Yeah what time?" "Is 9 ok?" Her brows furrowed "on a school night? Peter that's crazy" I mentally face palmed myself, I never go out past 9 well not since I met Felicia but no one knew I knew her. "Right sorry, how about 7?" She furrowed her brows but nodded "ok yeah 7 is fine". I gave her a small smile and then felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Ned" "hey guys".

We all walked to class silently and I thought of Felicia the whole time. Go ahead you can judge me, I'm judging me too. I hardly knew Felicia but what I did know is that she's interested in me and that's all that matters.

We made it to English and I sat down next to Ned and MJ sat next to me so I was now in the middle. I wanted very badly to tell someone about Felicia but everyone I knew would judge me or keep the two of us apart.

I looked over at MJ who was drawing in her notebook. I loved her more than anything in this world... so why was I about to throw that all away?

♥️

I dropped MJ off at PE and I headed to my math class. I sat in the back today not really wanting to talk or answer questions. I started getting my stuff out of my bag when I heard a knock. Perhaps I was imagining it but I still looked around.

In the window next to me was Felicia. I had never seen her in the day nor had I ever seen her without a costume. She raised one slender finger and beckoned me to come. I have never not even once skipped school but this was Felicia and she wanted me.

She smiled her Cheshire Cat like smile before disappearing. I quickly shoved everything into my backpack and stood up. "Where you going Penis Parker?" I looked up to see Flash. Any other day I would have entertained him but not today. I was going to go hang with Felicia in the day time!

I pushed past him and he hit my bag making the stuff fall out. "Did you not close your bag?" Everyone was staring at us and I was wasting time. I grabbed my bag and the notebooks running out the class room. "Mr. Parker?" I ignored Mrs. Hernandez as I raced to the entrance of the school.