Forever

"Those things I did Just so I could call you mine"

Peter's POV
The window shattered and a small black covered hand came in. Everyone turned to look at the window but I already knew. "Cat got your tongue?" I heard her soft seductive voice call out as she suddenly stepped through. I always imagined Felicia coming to my house but seeing her in my living room with her black cat suit was very surreal.

"Felicia Hardy you're under arrest" she smiled her Cheshire Cat smile which I hadn't seen in weeks. "Under arrest? Hmm... Peter? Get the red one" without even thinking I attacked Natasha and when Wanda went to help her I shot my webs around her hands. When I turned around Felicia was moving away from Mr. Stark and Aunt May who were tied up.

"Would you like to come with me?" "Peter don't! Peter lock her up!" I gave Mr. Stark a sad look "I'm sorry" I took Felicia's hand and we jumped out the window. I threw out a web and she smiled "IT FEELS LIKE WE'RE FLYING!" I laughed and then swung us to our rooftop.

"Here you are miss" I put her down and she smiled "you didn't have to come with me you know that right?" I nodded "I know but I want to be with you" Felicia looked away from me before taking my hand "I love you Peter Parker" I was shocked that she would say that I for sure thought I would be the first.

She looked scared "Do you love me?" I smiled down at her "of course I love you" she smiled and I kissed her. "I'm pretty sure the hero isn't supposed to fall in love with the villian" I chuckled at her "well what does this say about the villian?" Felicia wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist "I'm a horrible villain".

I kissed the top of her head and we stayed like that in each other's arms. "I want to be with you forever Felicia, I don't care about anyone else but you" I could feel her smiling against my chest "I want you forever too".

"Peter?" I started to sway us a little bit "yes?" "I can't stay here in New York anymore, now that the Avengers know who I am. They'll never stop gunning for me" I squeezed her tighter, pulling her closer to my chest "I will always protect you Felicia! No one and I mean no one will ever hurt you" she nodded against my chest and I felt happy.

So why if she's Black Cat? She makes me happy and that what's most important, she's most important! Felicia Hardy the love of my life.

A/N: longer chapters soon 💜