Hot Stuff

Peter's POV
"MJ?" She walked out the bathroom in just her towel and I looked down at my feet "what's up Peter?" "I ugh I just umm I just wanted to tell you that umm what were we talking about?" She laughed and walked over to me and kissed my lips. "I have no clue what you were going to say but I could get used to this" I smiled and kissed her again. "I got a call about this street gang".

MJ pulled back "street gang? Isn't that a police job not a Spider-Man job?" I sighed "it's kingpin" she furrowed her brows "kingpin? I thought you got rid of him?" I pulled away and she sighed "Peter I was thinking how about we spend the day together you know just me and you".

I looked up at MJ and she was giving me puppy dog eyes "I'm sorry babe I promise we will spend the day together I promise just not today" "you know Peter I married you and I understand that, that includes Spider-Man but I wish I got to be with my husband a little bit more" "I'm sorry MJ I promise I will give you the best night of your life when I'm done" I kissed her and then left our room. Ned and Betty were in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning Peter" "hey guys I'm gonna be out late" I put mask on and jumped out the window. I swung over to the bank where there had been many sightings of the gang and waited in the shadows. About two hours into my patrol MJ called me.

"Oh why MJ" I could practically hear her smiling "hey Peter I was wondering... do you think you'll be home before dinner?" I heard some chattering in the distance "hey I'll get back to you I hear someone or someones" I hung up on her and crept closer.

"Where's the kid?" kid? "She's still in basement along with the merchandise" "cool, cool have you guys been setting the traps? We've got to get rid of that spider menace before Kingpin takes his anger out on us" I heard laughing. I smiled under the mask and walked out of the shadows balancing on the roof of the bank looking down upon them.

"You better start calling your boss if you want to catch me and make him happy" they all looked up "hey Spider-Man wanna come down and play" I front flipped down and met face to face with one of the guys. "Hiya" he swung at me and I grabbed his fist, rotating it back before pushing him into his fellow criminals.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise" the voice was feminine but low and seductive... Black Cat. I slowly lifted my head and turned around to see her. "Cat?" She smiled her Cheshire Cat smile her moonlight fair hair now yellow blonde but still pulled up into a ponytail. "Hey spider".

"Black Cat you know this clown?" She smirked "I know him and you're about to know him as well" I turned back around to face them and kicked him in his chest. "Hmm if I was still into you I would have thought that was hot" I tried my best to ignore her and focused on the fight.

I looked up at her for a second to see her dancing and it took me aback. In an instant I was pinned to the ground. "OWW a little help?!" I saw her smile before hopping down, landing on one of the guy's back. I got up and fought off the other dude.

"You should probably run out of here before you're seen" she said circling me like prey and predator. I shifted uncomfortably but kept my head up "you know last time I checked you're the one with a wanted poster not me"she smiled her genuine smile "ooh I see you've gotten snarkier over the years" she pretended that think for a second "How long has it been Spidey?" I counted to ten before responding... I didn't want to look desperate you know?

"Well it's been 10 years since we were together and umm 2 since we met up on the roof" she smiled her Cheshire Cat smile but her eyes went sad and longing but she quickly went back to her black stare "look whose been counting. Have you missed me?" I smiled under the mask "so what if I did?" "Hmm" she walked right up to me and pulled my mask.

I grabbed her hand and she smiled seductively "how did you know I liked to be restrained" I let her hand go and she ran her hand down my body. I froze not knowing how to respond "I wonder how MJ will react" I looked down to her holding my phone. "Catch me if you can" "CAT! CAT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR A GAME OF CHASE" I heard her booming sweet laugh echoing as we ran "MAYBE THATS THE PROBLEM BABY" I rolled my eyes under the mask and tried to ignore the warm feeling that ran through me.

"DON'T CALL ME BABY, CAT" we ran all through New York and I hoped no one took pictures because I didn't want MJ to get jealous over nothing. Wait would I have to tell MJ about this? Nah I don't wanna worry her. I accidentally ran into a person "oh my god i am so sorry I would stop but I've got hot criminal I mean I'm— "you think I'm hot" I looked up to see Black Cat standing over us "no I do not" she sighed "shame" then she was off again.

"I'm really sorry" I ran after her and finally shot my web at her as she tried to jump off a roof "caught you" "hmm guess I gotta play harder to get" "perhaps but more importantly I win" she laughed and then back flipped over me but crawled to the edge to look at me "yeah but Cats eat Spiders so" "down girl" "I'm not a dog" "cats can be sprayed".

She chuckled at my joke and reached for my mask "don't squirm" I didn't move and then my mask was in her hands. I reached up to her face "don't squirm" I slowly pulled her eye mask off and we locked eyes. I felt every single memory rush through me and I could Cat was feeling the same way because she started joking again "You look good! The curls really suit you" I sighed at the moment being swept away but I decided to play along for her sake... and ok yeah I missed her "we're not playing this game cat" "why? I love this game".

"Wanna tell me what you were doing there?" I threw my mask at her and she gave me mine back. "I mean I could but where would be the fun in that? I'll see you around hot stuff" I laughed and she jumped off the roof her ponytail standing up as she went down. "See you around moonlight" I threw my web out and swung home.

A/N: all that anticipation for nothing sorry