Goodbye

"Know that I loved you so bad"

Peter's POV

"I'll be back as soon as possible ok?" Morgan nodded and I kissed her head. I jumped out of the window and I swung over to the roof. When I arrived Felicia had a duffel bag swung over her shoulder dressed in her Black Cat costume.

"You should have told me we were dressing up" she turned around and smiled at me. I walked over to her and she hugged my tightly. I heard her sniffle and then I kissed her head wanting to just pick her up and make all the bad go away.

Felicia pulled away and stared into my eyes "I love you Peter, I'll always love you no matter what happens" my face softened and I grabbed her face "I l— "no... no we were going to have our whole lives to say I love so just wait, ok?" I felt my eyes prick and then a tear dropped.

My heart felt heavy and I wanted to just stay in her arms forever "Cat you are the most important thing to me in my life" she smiled sadly and then suddenly it was like a light bulb went off. "Omg Spider what if you came with me!" I smiled and just as I was about to say yes I saw Mr. Stark.

I saw his tiny body lying against a spaceship  one half of his body burned to a crisp. "Felicia I can't" her eyes went off they were less animated and I felt like I had ruined everything. "Cat it's not you it's just... I almost lost the people that I love and I just want to stay close to them" she dropped her duffel bag and grabbed my hands.

"It's ok Peter I understand. You love me but you love them more" "no it's not that cat it's just— "can you promise me something?" "Anything" she looked up at me with her big brown eyes tears falling slowly down her face "All you're life you've been catering to those around you and living life on your tip toes. Peter you need to stop worrying about everyone else and just... live for you cause I won't be around to force you to have fun anymore" I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I promise you cat from today on I promise to live for me every once in awhile" she giggled and this time she kissed me on the lips. "I will never forget you cat never!" She smiled "I'll never forget you spider" she picked up her duffel bag and jumped off the roof. She looked up at me and I smiled "as quiet as a cat" she laughed and jump started her motorcycle "as sneaky as a spider" and with that she flew off I got he night.

I didn't know if or when I was ever going to see her again but I did know that no matter where I was in life if she ever called I would come. "Goodbye cat" I smiled to my self and then went back to the Stark's.

I walked through the door and saw Tony waiting for me "look I know and im not sorry! Mr. Stark
I— "I don't want you to apologize kid. I'm fact I'm proud of you" I furrowed my brows "you are?" "Sure! I mean did you deliberately disobey me? Yes, however you stood your ground and took up for what you believed in" I looked down at the ground and sighed "she asked me to run away with her. I almost said yea but... I dunno I guess seeing her like that made me open my eyes".

Tony walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders "what happened kid?" "I dunno one minute I was willing to die for her and then the next I just... I dunno how to explain it" "and you don't have to" I looked behind Tony to see Aunt May "oh hey Aunt May" "you're in a lot of trouble Peter but we'll discuss it in the morning. Now go to sleep" I nodded "goodnight aunt May goodnight Mr. Stark" Tony winked at me and aunt May kissed my forehead.

As I was walking up the stairs my hand twisted the ring she had given me all those nights ago. I was so in love and so reckless but we were free and happy. She was my secret as I was hers but it worked and I missed her. I kissed the ring thinking of our very first kiss. Damn you Felicia