Escape

Shoot.
I stumbled through the bushes. Scratches as branches clung to my skin.
Shoot!
I wriggled myself to the ground, supporting my weight carefully on my fingers so I wouldn't make a crashing noise.

My heart beat into my ears. I could hear the footsteps over the drum. His black boots crunched mere inches from my shadowed face. I held my breath. I watched in horror. He shifted toward me, stopped, moved further to the left.

Tears brimmed my eyes.
If he doesn't catch me I can run. I just need to get away and I could be free-
My veins started to glow their deep yellow colour. Mustard. Sunset. They glow when my magic is activated.
Asshole!

I quickly lifted my hands and lidded my two hourglasses on my belt. The sands twisted around my hands and glowed the same deep yellow. I sent the sands all around him.
"Come now Mouse,enough playing~"
His words dripped like honey. I bit down on my lip to concentrate.

Sure enough his boots moved around as the sands glow distracted from my own.
He turned his back. I leapt up and ran. My coat billowed behind me as I jumped down the slope. I rolled back onto my feet. His silhouette shifted to a stop at the top. I smirked and kept running. I was never built for running when I was younger, but trying to escape him through my teenage years sure enough built up good muscle.

I could see the start of the lake which ended the SMP border from the East. A boat sat idling in the water. I picked up my pace, my H/C hair streaking with the night breeze. One moment I saw the water, my freedom...the next I saw the stars.

What?
His face soon followed. He flashed his white pearls into an evil grin as his eyes glowed the same mustard yellow my veins did.
"Gotcha."

NEW BOOK!
So I'm this book it will deal with the time before Lmanberg was ever established and does not use actual lore. It acts as more of a prequel story about the character Dream XD and Dream. Pls give it lots of love. Thanks so much! Manifesting great days for all my birdies!🕯🕯🕯 Anyway that's it, I will see you...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Phoenix out.🖤