The Rogue

In front of me stood twelve people. Men and women. Some had grey streaks in their hair, others heads barely grazed my shoulder.
The Deadly Dozen.

My outfit for this occasion was my ceremonial outfit. A hood kept most of my face hidden, better for less people to recognise me.
White. Always hated the colour white on me.
It's probably why he chose it.

Speaking of the devil, he walked between the Deadly Dozen. All born to become cold blooded killers. Two of these assassins were none other than Sapnap and George. They all obeyed his every whim. We...were his puppets.

Sapnap always drew my attention and today was no different. I could see his chest lift,his jaw clenched in eagerness to cause chaos. He was respectful enough, social as well as clever. He however had a flaw. A big one. He was always hungry for war,chaos and pain.

It's where Dream beat him. Dream was a monster true. A cold hearted king. Yet he used logic,not his feelings, to lead him to rule as the greatest king this land had known. I intently watched him inspect his assassins. That's when he stopped in front of a killer I had never seen before.
Odd.
He ripped a button off an assassin and watched as the sleeve revealed another compartment!

The rest became a complete blur. The assassin swung a blade straight at Dream. Swords, shouts, yells filled the room. The oak doors smashed open. Enemy soldiers flooding the hall.
"Dream..."
I whispered. My hands started to shake.
Focus! Focus!

A blur of green to my right.
"DREAM!-"
Sharp metal touched my throat.
"Don't. Move."
The person growled. A male. Slightly taller than me. My left hand started shaking violently.
Oh shi-