Return the Favour

Dream practically jumped out of his seat. I lurched up and grabbed his shoulders.
"W-what on earth?"
She gasped. I yanked Dream away toward the door.
"I'm very sorry your Highness. He's just been tired recently and I think this news has surprised him."
I gritted through my teeth and sunk my nails into his shoulders. His shoulders stiffened, his head lifting slightly.

"Very well. We will discuss this once you both have recovered. Day after tomorrow."
She said, regaining her cold demeanour as best as she could.
"Remember. No one can know."
I nodded, practically dragging him out the room. He yanked my hands off.
"How dare you?"
He said coldly. There was that side of him again. Calculated. The logical, unemotional monster.

"What we're you going to do? Kill her?"
He made his way toward me. I could feel my knees already getting weak from his gaze. It was...dominating...revengeful.
"Yes."
I sighed.
"So she lied to you-"
His fingers grabbed the side of my face. Power surged through me as well as desire. His eyes bored into mine. I could smell his lime scent.

"She lied to me. My whole life. I have a half brother, do you even know what that means?"
I gulped. He let me go roughly and continued down the hallway and into the grounds.
Oh End have mercy.

I jogged behind him. An arrow whizzed past. He snatched it in mid air by the shaft. I felt my power drain slightly.
Shoot. Not here Dream.
He snapped it in half.
"Next time use more force so it goes faster."
He growled to the four teenagers. The boys looked to him with awe, George pale from embarrassment.
"Y-yes sir."

I drank my vial as did Dream. We took our cloaks off.
"Right. Today we'll focus on hand to hand combat. You may be placed in situations without any weapons. It's important to be able to overcome your enemy."
I said making eye contact with the younger me. Y/N gave me a smile.
"No matter your weight,height and stature."

(Outfit at top)
I adjusted my straps. Took my position against Dream.
"You'll lose Daughter."
He grinned, flexing his biceps. I stretched my legs and rolled my head.
"You sure you want to go toe to toe Son?"

He sprinted at me. I bolted forward to meet him. We stopped mere inches from one another. The tension clear. His green eyes glinted with mischief.
"Go for it. I'll give you the first shot."
My heart lurched.

I swung to which he dodged. We circled one another. The sand of the arena crunching under us. He was angry which made him only more dangerous.
Just get him to swing once.
I faked right and elbowed to his left abdomen. He brought his hand down to block me.
I moved away again. Sprinted at him. His hands pulled on my shoulders and diverted me away from him. Dust surged into the air.

"Come on Son. You going to hop like a rabbit or are you actually going to fight me?"
I knew I'd never win with him on defensive. But because of his rage once he went offensive...he'd go extremely offensive.
He smirked, bringing his fists up.

I punched at his face then as he blocked it I kicked his side. He doubled back. His emerald eyes flickered. That's when it happened. His punches came left and right. One after the other. I felt the bruise form on my arms as I blocked them as best I could. His leg smashed into my side.

I fell to the floor. Swung my legs under his. He fell too. We both scrambled to wrestle one another. In a blur he tried to reach to pin my arms. It gave me an opening. I latched onto his elbow and pulled his arm behind his head. I pulled on it till it was on the edge of popping out of his socket.

He winced. I tossed him on his back and straddled him, keeping his arm dangerously near popping.
"Tap out."
"N-no."
He groaned in pain as I pulled harder.
"Alright. I'm done!"
He pleaded.

I released him and got up.
"Remember to do whatever it takes to take down your enemy."
I said as I made my way to the four teenagers. A rush came up behind me. I wiped my nose. Just as he swung I leapt up, used his shoulders to centre myself before landing behind him. I brought my own punch up before he could react.

He landed in a crumpled mess.
"Also...never turn your back on any enemy that's still alive."
George and Y/N stared at me in amazement. Sapnap and Clay laughed at Dream who had a bleeding nose.

They split up into groups. Dream moved carefully toward me. I brought a cloth up to his face. I gently cleaned away the blood from his nose.
"Not bad out there Darling."
He chuckled. I looked up at him.
"Feeling better now that you blew off some steam?"

"Much."
He whispered,gently placing his chin in the crook of my neck. My pulse spiked.
"You know for someone who hates me we sure make a good team."
I laughed at his remark.
"Don't let it get to your head that we're friends now."

A thud sounded seconds later. George was down on the ground, Clay winning. Another sounded out. Sapnap looked over Y/N. We pulled apart. The two stood in the same positions, looming over their opponent. Clay helped George up however, Sapnap left Y/N to get up on her own.

"Were we always like that to you?"
He asked beside me. I sighed. Played with my necklace.
"I was used to it at that point. Besides,"
We watched as Y/N got up, fixed her one bun and tackled Sapnap to the ground. Locking him with her arms and legs,
"In training, I could always return the favour."