Epilogue

This is the start of Book 2...coming soon.

He trudged along the wooden path, kicked a pebble into the grass as the rumble of a storm echoed behind him. A cold wind rushed past him, making him pull his red scarf over his nose.
Buildings towered next to him with people bustling to get indoors before the rain fell.
It would be useless to get noticed by them now, he'd be far too overwhelmed to have his moment to think.

He moved further out of the city unconsciously leading himself to the place he swore to never return to. It's looming dark walls could be seen on the horizon. He perched himself on a small hill, mindlessly tracing the etchings of the book.
What's so important about this book anyway?

He knew that in a very sealed away cell a certain someone would be pacing around or doing whatever he did.
Who would have thought 2020 would be so eventful.
He thought grimly of his past.

A cold feeling settled onto his shoulder. He jumped but relaxed as the ghost came into view.
"Hey mate. Long time no see?"
He whispered up at the transparent figure. The eyes of the sentient stayed fixated on the dark building. The blonde boy adjusted his crown, his heart feeling uneasy.

"G-Ghostbur?",
He looked around the ghost of his brother for his iconic blue sheep,
"Where's Friend?"
"Tommy..."
His demented voice echoed. The blonde King slowly stood up, his attention heightened.

Rain started to drip onto his head,Ghost-bur seemed to start disintegrating from the water. Another rumble roared over their heads. His dark filled eyes left the building and stared down at the book in his little brother's hand.

"Tommy... I want you bring me back to life."
A lightning bolt banged right in front of him. He stumbled back in shock. His brother's ghost had vanished. His heart was drumming through his ears. What...did he say?
On the ground was the book, glowing a golden colour.
What...