𝟬𝟲

I wonder where shinso is. Y/n was thinking as she was walking down the halls. Then realizing that she had no clue of where Hizashi was, she looked around frantically for the closest possible place to find someone.

"Who can tell me- who are you?" A man with teeth poking out said. The people that were sitting at desks stared at the young girl.

"Well, I'm looking fo-" Y/n started to say until a familiar purple haired boy saw her. "Y/n. Why aren't you with dad." He said and walked up to her and muttered something under his breath.

"A kid shouldn't be in my classroom." The teacher said and Shinso was about to speak up until Y/n said, "shut up you vampire bitch." And the class stared over at Shinso who was covering her mouth with his eyes wide open.

"Who, taught you that?" Shinso asked dangerously to his little sister.

"Cocomelon." And for a second Shinso almost started laughing. Then he sighed and flicked the girl gently"Just don't say that anymore." He said and Y/n nodded.

Meanwhile their teacher was about to blow up but was contained by his two students. One with orange hair and the other with silver.

The two that called him walked over to Shinso and his little sister and they start saying hi to Y/n.

"You're so cute!" Kendo, the girl with orange hair said.

"Shinso, you got a spunky sister dude." TetsuTetsu said, the boy with silver hair. And Shinso just rubbed the nape of his neck and laughed a little. With a serious look he turned to his teacher. Shinso just transferred to his class and he couldn't go back to class 1-C, so he really didn't want to get in trouble.

"Vlad King? Do you know where Present Mic is right now?" Shinso asked to his teacher. He was sitting at his desk grading some work to cool off so he looked up and just said, "I think he's with Class 1-A again." and he continued to grumble.

Shinso peered over at his work which was only half finished then looked at Kendo's. Sighing he spun his head to her and said, "Bring Y/n to class 1-A please." And then Shinso waved to his little sister and continued to work on his work. Correction, "Slept on his work papers."

Kendo smiled at the younger girl who was peering up at her. A lot of other comments were made how they wanted to bring the young girl to Class 1-A, though they hated them a lot. Vlad king didn't say anything as the two walked out of the room.

Walking down the hall breaking the silence Y/n asked "I like your hair." And Kendo smiled at her. "You got your quirk yet?" Y/n thought about her answer before answering.

"I haven't gotten my quirk yet, but my brothers training to be the best hero ever. Actually, what is Oni-chans quirk?" Y/n asked and tipped her head to the side. Before Kendo could answer she realized that they were already in front of class 1-A.

"Well! Heres your room! Have a good day Y/n! See you around!" Kendo said, and waved her off as she walked off back to her room.

Opening the heavy door she heard a bunch of yelling inside. Peering up she saw Hizashi's face. "There you are!!! Thought I lost you back there with the huge bell! Anyway, you wanna stay here with me or go with Midnight?" He said.

Y/n's answer was immediate. "I wanna stay with you!" She said happily. Some of the students hearts melted until there was a phone call. Hizashi sighed and picked up the phone yelling, "HELLO?" Into it.

There was a bunch of mumbling and more talking so Y/n walked over to the class. "Whats he saying?" She asked to no one in particular.

A really pretty girl with purple hair rested a finger on her chin and said, "I think your first day of Pre-K is going to be 3 days late." And Y/n let out a bunch of jumps and squeals of happiness. Hizashi was about to tell her the news until he already saw her jumping up and down. Their teacher peered at all the work that they had finished and let them have a few minutes of free time until their next class.  

"Hey Y/n! Did you miss us!" Kirishima says, and gives Y/n a hug. To be honest, Y/n was a little intrigued when she first met him but he turned out to be super sweet and now he's one of her favorite people. Among others.

"Hey Y/n! Did you miss me a lo-" Izuku started to say until he was cut off by Bakugou yelling at him to shut up. "Hey little punk! You learn anything else in that big dumb brain of yours?" He yelled at Y/n. She ignored him and walked over to Todoroki, Walking past Tokoyami who gave her a smile and wave. After she returned she waved hi to Todoroki who didn't do the same.

"You seen very calm. Not like Bakugou. You're Todoroki right? I'm Y/n." And she reached to touch his hair. "Hey." He said suddenly catching Y/n off guard and making her trip backwards, Hitting the floor she started to sniffle a little. Then she started to cry.

Hizashi went crazy and thought something had happened so he ran to the door which had opened the second he got to it making him fall on the floor. Toshinori was holding the door open and was looking a little confused. "Hello young hero's, Wheres your teacher?" He said and looked around confused only to see an unconscious Hizashi behind the door. "Oh. Is that your teacher. And Is Y/n crying?" He said.

"Yes! And yes! What do we do?" Tsu said.

"We have to do what responsible parents would. Y/n you must stop cryi-" lida says but was cut off by even louder crying. "I'm gonna die!" She started to yell and continued. In the corner Bakugou watched silently until he saw the big gash on Y/n's leg.

"What about Dad?! Is he dead to?!" Y/n yelled.

Y/n's eyes continued to water and yelled,

"I'M GONNA DIE LIKE DAD AND THIS GUY ON TV I SA-"

——————
Hello friends!!!
Thanks for voting and reading! I never actually thought people would read this so I thank you.

Made this with my baby cousin peering over my shoulder. He deleted half of what I wrote.

Had to write it a second time💪

So it's unedited. Sry, I'm tired. I got the Covid booster shot, so I'm tired.

Luvu all! I'll try to update soon!