𝟬𝟴

The door eventually opened a few hours later revealing a young girl sitting outside the door. "Oh! Are you here for Shota Aizawa?" The doctor asked the girl and she shook her head yes in reply.

Following him inside, Y/n see's 4 people in the room. Her dads, her brother, and the doctor. Not wanting to meet anyones eye she slowly trudged over to her dads bed and continued to stare at the silk white blankets on top of him.

"A-are you okay Zawa?" She asked looking at the mummified figure in front of her. Even under all the bandages she knew that it was him, for a number of reasons though.

Reaching up to brush her hair out of her face he gave a quick "hi." and then turned to Mic who was wriggling his fingers around. Turning to his two kids, Hizashi says nervously, "You wanna tell me why you guys were yelling and woke half of the hospital up?"

Neither Y/n or Shinso said anything until Y/n said quietly, "He yelled at me first." And irk mark appeared on Shinso and he scoffed at her, "Snitch." he said annoyed.

Rubbing his eyes Hizashi sighed and calmly said, which was pretty rare for him to not be in his usual happy and loud mood, "I want you guys to go outside of the hospital and work this out. Okay? You are not coming back in here until you've made up. Now go."

Shinso grumbled and grabbed the young girls hand and they both trudged outside. With her head down Shinso and her just stood there in silence.

"Well? Aren't you gonna say something?" He asks when they eventually got outside and Y/n eventually shakes her head. Lowering his voice he says, "Why don't you apologies, then we can put this behind us. The most important thing right now is to make sure that Dad is safe. Get me? If you gonna have a bad attitude I can leave you outside right now, Heck, I can even drop you back off in the orphanage. So, Go on. Apologies." (y'all get the reference:)

"Why are you mad? Did I do something wrong?" Y/n asked solemnly. She didn't understand why he was mad at her, and wanted to say sorry but instead that came out, and her older brother didn't respond to her accidental statement. he waved her off and walked slowly inside the building, not bothering to leave it open for the young girl.

Reaching at her eye to wipe a small tear away she just sits on the sidewalk and doesn't bother to go inside. She felt like a burden.

Putting her head down hearing a clatter of footsteps running to her she quickly puts her arms in front of her to block herself.

"Kid! Mo-" a guy with a suit on started to say but she couldn't hear and was falling down in a black hole.

There was a hole in the sidewalk? Since when? Y/n thought a little confused.

Seeing a bunch of people staring at the girl in a complete new location, she ignore that and counted the people with her fingers.

"1, 2, ..., uhm, 5, wait." She started say, but then got confused. Walking up to the man with the suit she tapped on his leg. "Whats after 2 again?" She said and the suit guy just responded plainly "3." Before she could thank him she heard a rough scratchy voice.

"Oi. Whats a little brat doing here?" A guy with a hand on his face said. Then realizing the situation she was in she looks around to see an alligator, a girl with pigtails, a guy with stitches, the smart suit guy, the hand guy, A guy with sunglasses, a purple mist guy, and a fun looking magician as well as others she didn't feel like describing.

"My name Is Aizawa Y/n. Whats your name stranger?" She said and gave a smile.

"She got sucked in Kuogiri's warp idiot." The suit guy says and crosses his arms trying to look serious. Y/n was still waiting for her answer from the hand guy but eventually gave up when he looked away. Well, a hand was covering his face so it was kinda hard to tell.

"Young Y/n, do you know who we are? Do you know where you were originally?" The purple mist guys says and Y/n replies with a simple "No. But you seem like really nice hero's! And yeah! I was at the hospital with my dad. He got attacked by Villains."

The people in the room looked at each other, until a blonde girl with pigtails stepped up and said, "Your cute. Let's keep her Tomura-chan." And she turns to the guy with a hand on his face who just flips her off.

A little curious Y/n sticks up her middle finger too and turns to them. "What does this do? Is it a power?" And they freeze.

"Well. No, not exactly, well. Its. uhm. It's bad, don't do it again." The suit guy says a little worried for her innocent well being. The people in this room may be cruel and unknown, but they're not heartless.

"Its your mom, annoying brat." The Alligator says and gives a smirk at his words. The group turns to him sweat dropping.

"But, I'm from the orphanage?" Y/n says a little confused.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE POOR CHILD!" The Magician guy says and runs over to cover her ears. Taking his hands off her ears, he whispers in her ear, "You wanna see a magic trick?" and he grins mischievously.

"YES!" Y/n yells pumping her fist and grinning excitedly to watch.

Pointing to the Alligator he says, "Now you see him." And in a few seconds all she see's is a blue marble. "Now you don't. Cool ri-" And he was cut off by the sudden feeling of no weight In his palm.

"Where-where did he go?" The confused magician says and then was suddenly surprised by a loud yell behind him.

"OI! DON'T EAT THAT!" The scar man says and reaches to grab it. Stopping she frowns, and asks, "Didn't you turn him into a blueberry? Isn't that the trick?" And the Magician sweat-drops as well as some others.

"...What is wrong with this dumb child?"

"Your mo-"

--------

Hey y'all! Sorry for updating so late, I kinda forgot. hehe.

Anyway, hope y'all liked this.

Since my break is over I won't be able to update as much, but I'll try as much as I can to try! Thanks for all of the amazing support and votes!

Luvs! <3