21

Walking into the house, the now tired and worn out man flopped onto the couch and just stayed there, not even bothering to get into his sleeping bag.

"Hey Zawa... how was the meeting?" The blonde said, as he walked into the room and flopped onto the couch right next to Aizawa.

Not even bothering to lift his head up, a muffled voice said, "I'm not telling you slacker." And he pretended to fall asleep, so he could ignore the blonde.

Sighing, Hizashi leaned over to look at the slumped homeroom teacher.

"Have everything planned out for your students?" And the man nodded tiredly before dozing off.

Smiling slightly at the black haired male, he picked him up despite him being heavy and dropped him on his own bed, then walked over to the other room and fell asleep in his own bed.

The next morning, everyone in the house woke up to say their farewells to Shinso, who was yet the only one not awake.

Pushed into the car and driven to the airport by carpooling with Monoma, Y/n sat in the couch annoyed at not having her brother home.

"Where did he even have to go?" Y/n said grumpily, and Hizashi rustled the young girls hair as he replied,

"He's at his hero internships." And Y/n slumped even more at the answer before grabbing one of the pillows from the couch and throwing it at the blonde male.

Shooting up from the couch, Hizashi yelled, "Why are you throwing pillows at me??? It's not even my fault!" And he was hit with a few more angry pillows.

Pouting, the blonde male stretched out on the couch after the girl ran out of pillows to throw, and the two just sighed in sync.

After a few minutes of silence, the two spoke at the same time.

"I'm bored."

"Wanna do a prank on Zawa?"

The two looked at eachother before evaluating their choice, and they eventually decided that they would do both.

Grabbing the young girls hand and smiling, Hizashi and Y/n rode in the car, with Y/n jumping up and down in the back excitedly.

"Let's go get Ice cream and go on the rides!" She yelled enthusiastically, and the happy father nodded, just as eager as his kid.

After about 2 hours, Hizashi decided that he shouldn't bring kids ever to the amusement park.

His reason?

First he stopped at the cotton candy stand and got one for each of them. Then they went to the bumper cars, but another car bumped the cotton candy out of
Y/n's hands and it flew onto another woman's hair who started screaming at her angrily.

After that Y/n's quirk activated, the bumper car place was drenched in rain and thunder. The woman especially, almost got struck by lightning, but dodged out of the way due to a dog that got loose from the rain. Then the dog ate both of their cotton candy's.

After that tragic event, Hizashi had decided to smooth things over with the Ferris wheel and ice cream.

Should be fun. Right?

He's extremely scared of heights.

And Y/n's ice cream melted.

So by the end of the day, a sad and angry Y/n as well as a on the verge of kissing the ground Hizashi, they went home in the mood to collapse on the floor.

And when they got home, they did.

Until Y/n burst up and said, "wanna bake a cake?" And she gave a gesture to the kitchen.

Snapping out of his tired state, Hizashi nodded quickly, just as enthusiastic as the little girl and the two took off to the kitchen to make a cake.

For the second day though, Hizashi forgot.

He forgot that he was banned from the kitchen.

———

"Hello? Fire department? Yes, I'm calling from a burning house and- wait... never mind. My daughter put it out. Have a good day."

———

Walking into his house was a sight for Aizawa, after going with class 1-a to the station, he was ready to relax at home.

Except when he actually paused and took in the sight in his home, he began to wonder if it was to late for him to abandon his immature adult child who influenced his innocent child.

The couch was smoky black, which was not the color that he had ordered from Bob's furniture. And it certainty didn't have black holes everywhere in it either.

Now, Aizawa was a smart guy. So he eventually figured out what had happened. What he didn't get, was where the 2 of them was.

Then in the Kitchen he heard a few clattering noises, a pot falling and a bunch of utensils falling out.

What were they even making?

And when he popped his head into the kitchen he stopped and just stared for the second time today.

Hizashi was holding a pot with some kind of burned char inside, and he was holding 3 eggs in his palm trying not to drop them. Next to the countertop, a shorter girl who was standing on top of a step stool, was holding a measuring cup of water and a bag of flour. And a pan of black mush was on the stove, which had smoke rising up from it.

"what. in. the. world. happened." Aizawa sternly said, and crossed his arms.

Both turning in surprise, Y/n turned around in a jolt and dropped the plastic measuring cup which splashed water on the both of them, causing Hizashi to drop the eggs and make Y/n fall off the stool dropping the flour and coating the room in a white fluffy powder.

Coughing and waving his hand around, Aizawa peered through the fallen flour and saw Y/n and Hizashi continuing to carry on with their cake making like nothing had happened.

Turning to his daughter, Hizashi said "you know what? Let's just use the cake from before. I'm sure it's dry now." And Y/n nodded intently before reaching over to the countertop and grabbing the black mush that was in the pan.

"I leave you guys for 3 hours. And I come back to this? What happened even?" Aizawa asks extremely annoyed, and Hizashi just stares at him before asking, "which Version do you want?"

Shaking his head slowly in disbelief, Aizawa rubbed the temples on his head and let out a breath out before holding a grim face and replying, "do I even wanna know?"

Brushing her hands off, on her shirt she nods and reply's, "you do. Here, I'll explain."

"Please don't."

"C'mon Zawa."

—————

Hey guys! Sorry about not updating, I've been
Sooooo busy it's not even funny😃

Anyway, hope y'all liked it!