19

"So your telling me that there was a person who attacked Y/n, is now not on the floor knocked out anymore?" A calm voice said, as he rephrased what the tired but frantic man said over the phone.

"Yes." The man said, as he tries to search all over the room and even looked out the window for the third time.

Then he looked over at the completely unbothered young girl, as she waved a plastic wand and started to jump around and dance.

"W-what do I do? I couldn't protect her." Aizawa says, and grabs his face with his hands and looks down, only for his head to be lightly brought back up.

Holding a finger under his chin, Hizashi gave a smile to Aizawa and gave him a quick but sympathetic kiss.

Sticking her younger out, and making a gagging noise, she walked out the door and started to do down the stairs, to meet her brother.

"stupid stupid engli- oh! Hey Y/n!" Shinso says, and runs over to the girl enfolding her into a hug.

Staring up at him, Y/n's face drops into a slightly disturbed one.

"...be careful." She says quietly, and before Shinso can say anything the young girl sashays away and flashes him her usual smile.

Then walking out of the room, Hizashi and Shota walked down the stairs and looked over at the girl sprawled out on the couch.

"You think she's okay?" Hizashi whispered, and Aizawa nodded, with little confidence though.

"You wanna get food guys?" Hizashi said, and grabbed his keys on the table next to the couch, and slipped on his coat.

Not even looking up, the purple haired boy answered back, "sure. Hot pot?" And Y/n nodded furiously, and jumped up from the couch.

Soon, the family of four was sitting in a booth, away from the crowd, which Hizashi had reserved for them.

Getting right down to business and not wanting to miss out on it, Shinso immediately asks, "so what's going to happen?" And his father answers normally.

"We're gonna order food, that's what's gonna happen." and he opens his menu looking at it to get out of the conversation.

Filling in for him, Hizashi turns to the annoyed purple haired boy and Informs him.

"Aizawa is doing internships with his kids, and since you are too, you gotta stay focused in that as well. Also, you haven't been fully transferred into class B yet, so you aren't doing interning with the class." Hizashi said, and picked up the menu examining it.

Aizawa just sat in that seat, staring down at the menu that was handed to him. He knew that being worried was a father instinct, but after that? How was he even supposed to hold up? And Y/n wasn't even fazed?

Trying to push the thoughts out of his mind, he picks up the menu as well and makes a note to himself to inform the students about internships at school the next day.

And after that, the table is at an awkward silence.

It wasn't a pleasant, one, and when one person had tried to talk they decided to keep their mouth shut until someone else spoke.

"Can I just have rice, salmon, and tuna?" Y/n says and tosses the menu gently to the side as she rests her heads on her hands and blows a strand of hair out from her face.

Nodding and glad for the broken silence, the family's mood returns back to normal.

But one of them just couldn't get that nagging feeling out of their head.

what did he mean by that?

~~~~

Walking back and up the steps of the school, for her last day of the week, Y/n was officially bored.

It wasn't really her fault though. Considering that she only had one person that she talked too, it was getting boring. Even if Takado could never be boring.

Her dad was probably having more fun then her.

He got to be with some of her favorite older figures, her favorites being her brother, Bakugo, and broccoli boy.

Sighing, she slouched in her seat and groaned, wanting the day to be over, and praying that her dad would pick her up early from school so she could go to his school.

~~~~

"No. I'm not doing it." Came a gruff voice, as the students looked up from their desks to see their teacher holding the phone and rolling their eyes.

Holding papers that he was marking with his pen, he repeated his answer again, and still did the same action again. This time more grumpy.

"Hizashi. You have the separation anxiety of a baby. I'm not picking her up early just so she can hang out with you. She probably doesn't even want to hang out with you." Aizawa said, and placed the phone back down on his desk before rubbing his eyes.

"Aizawa Sensei? was that about Y/n?" Mina asks, as she gives a smile to her teachers tired nod.

Then going back to their work, the class of 1-A seemed focused into their work, but inside, was really excited for Internships.

Interning with pro-hero's was a huge opportunity.

For becoming full fledged hero's and all.

And when he saw the ash blonde sneering at Midoriya, and the half boy and half bird boy crossing his legs, Aizawa suddenly remembered.

"Tokoyami. Bakugo. Come up to my desk." Aizawa said, and gestured his hand for them to walk up, and left the class watching the 3, pausing their work.

"I had asked Jeanist to be her babysitter about a week ago, but when I remembered that he had internships, I forgot to cancel. But I'm not letting that opportunity to go to waste. So Bakugo, for a few days of the internships, I want you to learn to be a better hero. But also watch Y/n." And Aizawa raised an eyebrow, practically daring for the blonde to answer.

Which the blonde angrily nodded, and shoved his hands into his pockets before going back to his seat.

"What about me then did you want to talk about?" The bird headed boy says curiously and waist for his teachers response.

"Well. Thats the other thing. Y/n wanted to hang out with someone, and since Hizashi is banned from getting food with Y/n, she wanted to get chicken nuggets again with him." He said, and Tokoyami deadpanned.

"Isn't that considered cannibalism?"

"..."

"...no."

~~~
I AM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

SORRY-
SORRY-

There might be some grammer and spelling mistakes cuz im doing this in class.
Hope you enjoyed!