14

Opening her eyes she started to see the eager eyes of her dads students, so when they saw the girl's bottom lip start to tremble, they were immediately confused.

On the verge of tears, Y/n started to wrap her arms around the nearest person, which happen to be a certain blonde.

About to stop the young girl from hugging his leg, he was about to push her off, but upon seeing her face he decided to let it go.

"I miss her." The young girl says, and starts to cry, moving her arms every few minutes to wipe her tears away.

Leaning over to her friend, Mina spoke in a whispered tone, "what happened Momo?" And the black haired girl just shrugged silently, seeing the girl continue to hug the blonde.

"Oi. What happened brat." Bakugo says, as his voice softened a little bit, reaching down to touch the girls hair, but his hand was gently stopped and put back down.

"You'll be with me forever. Right?" Y/n said and picked her head up to look at Bakugo's confused face, who just nodded, puzzled.

"WE'RE BACK GUYS! TURNS THE MEETINGS ONLY LASTED LIKE 5 MI-" Hizashi started to yell, but stopped himself, upon seeing the young girl who's eyes were streaked with tears.

"I thought I said to make sure she didn't see people, besides you guys." Aizawa says, and turns to Momo and lida, looking stern, even through the bandages that a few people began to talk about.

"Sorry, that was me. I was just really excited for
Y/n's quirk. But, we didn't have anything to do with her crying. I swear. We just tried to help with the emotions part of her quirk." Mom said, stepping up to explain and Aizawa's stern look softened a little.

"Good." He answered and turning to Y/n, putting his arm out and saying, "Now, Y/n. Let's go home. Okay? Wanna talk about it, or watch a movie?" He says and the class smiles at the gentle teacher, who they really experienced scariness from.

Not giving an answer, Y/n grabs his arm and hugs him hard.

"Thank you. Thank you." She says, and her father smiles at the young girl. Picking his head up and sighing, he brings Y/n gently over to his son and nods at him.

Walking out with Hizashi, Y/n and Shinso all slide into the car, as they wait for Aizawa, and Shinso comforts the girl who was still a little tearful.

Continuing to stay inside, they're bandaged up teacher says to his students, "we start class tomorrow. Get ready." And with that he gives a nod to them and leaves the Yaoyorozu household.

Turning over to the purple haired girl, the electric blonde nudges her and says, "wanna let me drive you ho-" but was cut off with a slap to his head.

And the class laughs a little, brightening the mood.

One person is still confused though.

The blonde had ignored the people laughing in the room.

What exactly did Y/n mean by that?

~~~

"Y/n. What happened?" Aizawa said, as he slipped into the car and stared at the solemn young girl in the car next to his son.

"I- I remembered them." Y/n said, and put her head down, not wanting to look up and meet the eye of her parents and brother.

"Who did you re-" Hizashi started to say, but stopped himself when he heard a yell from the back.

"AH! DAD! ITS RAINING!" Shinso yelled, and unbuckled his seatbelt quickly, opening the door, but forgot they were driving, which resulted in him falling out the door, onto the sidewalk.

"SHINSO!" Aizawa yelled, stopping the car with a screech, and opens the door, and runs out along with Hizashi.

Groaning, Shinso touches his head which was still a little wet, and looking around now, Aizawa and Hizashi felt rain to.

Everyone around them seemed fine though. It was sunny, they could clearly see. So why was it raining?

"Why am I wet." Y/n says, and glares at no one in particular. Looking around puzzled, Aizawa starts to look up at Y/n, and ends up seeing what actually happened.

"Y/n. Turn your quirk off." Aizawa says, and points to the rain cloud above the young girls head.

Wiping her tears away, she shakes her head and the rain continues to pour harder. Sighing, Aizawa erased her quirk and the rain stopped.

"Oh come on!" Shinso yelled, and threw his hands up, which was probably the most movement he did today.

He was pretty wet, and his hair was soaked with the damp rain water. Eventually Aizawa opened his eyes again, for the rain to appear back to Y/n's head.

Then disappear.

Then come back again, as Aizawa groaned at proceeded to erase her quirk again. Shoving Hizashi into the drivers seat, and Shinso in the front seat, he sat next to Y/n and used his quirk on her.

Until she stopped having tears, and just sat there, not moving a muscle. So Aizawa stopped using his quirk and the 4 drove home in silence.

Once Hizashi parked into the driveway, he exchanged a look with Aizawa who had just grunted and then both looked at the young girl who was guided inside by Shinso who also gave them a look.

Once they were all settled on the couch in awkward silence, Hizashi broke it by asking, "Y/n? Blueberries?" And looked a little surprised at her shaking her head.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Night daddy, Night other daddy. Night shinso." Y/n said, and left the room. With a small cloud following behind her. Which made the stairs wet from the rain.

"Is she okay?" Hizashi bluntly asked the two, which earned a look from the 2 of them. But nevertheless, they had a worried glance on for their kid.

Sighing, Aizawa reached for his phone, though it was difficult with the bandages, he still got it and pressed a few buttons.

"Hello? Quirk office. How may I help you?" The person on the other line said, and Aizawa said in a low voice,

"Hi. I'm here regarding my daughters quirk. Y/n Aizawa. It says that her quirk isn't controlled by emotions. But, Judging by the rain in my car and house, that isn't true. Is this only a temporary thing? Or is her quirk always going to be triggered by emotion?" And Aizawa finished with a frown.

"Uh. Well, looking into your daughters file, it appears we did say that's about her quirk. You see, she has a very unique quirk, but Judging by how other quirks similar to hers was happening, we figured it would be the same. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll send you a new and improved quirk info sheet again. It will explain everything. As for your question, once they're quirk has already been affected with emotions, it's forever." The person receiving the call said.

The two exchanged their thanks and goodbyes, and Aizawa flopped back on the couch, almost rolling over because of the body bandage.

"Hey dad? What do you think happened?" Shinso said, as he looked up to his dad. Both their tired eyes meeting.

"I don't know. We actually don't know much about her past. But, we should let her have some space. After all, Shinso. You have the sports festival tomorrow. And Y/n starts Pre-K as well." Aizawa answers back.

"Pre-K." Y/n said, listening from behind her door.

Then pouting, knowing that it was school.

———
Hehe. Uh, hi.
I haven't posted in a few days. Sorry bout that.
Well, enjoy. And, cuz of your authors lazynsss, ima make her go to school instead of watching the festival.

Sry.

Thx for 2.08K reads!