15

Turning around in her bed, she opened her eyes to see the window, which had some light shining through the curtains.

Standing on her tippie toes, she eventually opens it but regrets it and the sun gets to her face causing her to fall backwards and release her quirk by accident.

A zap is heard throughout the house. Bolting up, Aizawa rushes into Y/n's room and see's another cloud above her, but this time. With some lighting coming out of it.

"What. In. The. World. Happened?" He asks in a tired voice, and looks at the girl for any dangerous damage. There wasn't any though.

Looking up at the cloud above her, she shrugs and starts to get her clothes out from her closet, and motions for her father to get out.

Stumbling out of her room, he falls onto the floor, and ends up laying there until his son comes into the hall and trips over him, also looking sleep deprived.

Then a certain loud blonde boy walks into the hallway to see the two people on the floor outside
Y/n's door.

"WASSUP! READY FOR THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!" Hizashi yells, pumping his fist in the air, and the two sleep deprived people just stare at him.

Hearing the click of the door, Y/n steps out in a skirt and long sleeve top and smiles at the people outside her door.

Immediately, Shinso jumps up and runs drags Y/n back into the door, and then a few minutes later, walks out with Y/n wearing pants.

"Why can't I wear the skirt for school?" Y/n asks, and pouts at the purple haired boy, who had a 'proud of himself' look.

"Just... don't. Too short." He says, and with that, he trudges down the stairs, with 2 Polar opposites walking down right behind him.

Scooping some cereal into his mouth, Shinso looked like he was going to fall into his cereal bowl, and Aizawa looked like he was going to die when Hizashi told him they would be the announcers.

Then, when Hizashi took a glance at the clock he burst out yelling, "ZAWA! WE GOTTA DROP HER OFF AT SCHOOL!"

Deadpanning at the 2 dead looking people at the dining table and a grumpy little girl, the blonde male sighed and dragged everyone into the car, then slammed his foot on the accelerator.

"First stop, Daycare!" Hizashi yells as the car speeds, which dosen't even make the sleep deprived guys twitch a muscle.

When Hizashi stops the car however, the two people wake up and mutter a few curses before actually paying attention to the world.

"Wait. Take this. Only for emergencies, got it?" Aizawa said and handed a small pink circular thing. Taking it into her hand, Y/n looked at the small device, and her frown deepened.

"...I can only call you?" she said and Aizawa nodded, unsure if that was a good or bad thing.

"Love you guys." Y/n said, and waved at them before walking away on her own, with a backpack in her hand that everyone had completely forgot about.

When her h/c was out of sight Hizashi began to sniffle, before sliding into the drivers seat once again.

"What." Aizawa says in a gruff voice and started at the blonde who just doesn't answer him. He starts muttering a few emotional words, but Aizawa knew why.

she was growing up to become more mature...

~~~

"My name is L/n Y/n. I have two dads that are pro-hero's, and an older brother who's training to be one." Y/n says standing up in the front and gives them a frown, just at the thought of being there.

"Why do you have two dads. Thats kind of weird." one kid said, and a few other kids laughed and agreed.

Looking around the room, Y/n shot back, "At least I have parents who love me. Your's probably don't ca-" and the teacher immediately stepped in, covering the young girls mouth and deadpanning at their attitude already.

Already thinking over her life choices, the teacher looks at Y/n and then turned over to the child who said that and called her up.

Now, with no smile the kid who said that looked angrily at the h/c girl in front of her and they both shot each other a rude glance.

"Now now. Lets be nice, okay? Takado, lets try and be nice to L/n. Same for you L/n. And don't use that kind of language." The teacher says, and clapping her hands she stands up and has the kid sit down, as the teacher pushed a button on the remote.

"Now kids. The UA sports festival is today. I want you all to try and think who will win. Then we will watch it. Who's first?" And the teacher, Ms.Kura picks a few people at a time.

"I think that boy with the red spiky hair!"

"The one with weird legs!"

"Pink skin!"

"The one with red and white hair!

A bunch of more kids yelled out who they thought, looking at pulled up photo of the class whom Y/n immediately brightened up and smiled at.

"Y/n. What do you think?" Ms.Kura asks and not even sparing a glance at the screen, Y/n proudly says, "Katsuki Bakugo. He's my favorite, and when I met him he was really nice. But I also want my older brother to win." and the teacher smiles at the young girl.

The teacher knew that Eraserhead was teaching the class, and so she assumed that his daughter had already met them. She just hoped that there wasn't to much problems.

Then a certain blue haired boy leaned over to Y/n and whispered, "Your lying. You never met them." and turning around at him she grumbled and muttered a few stuff under her breath.

Then a loud noise caught the attention of the two and they looked up to see the whole school of UA all muttering when a certain boy walked up to the screen. And Takado continued his tormenting to
Y/n.

While Bakugo was giving his speech, Y/n was fed up and walked over to her bag, ignoring her teacher and pressed a button on the pink circular cell.

~

Somewhere in a glass box, Aizawa suddenly heard a noise vibration which caught the attention of his roommate as well. When both reached for the cellphone, Hizashi accidentally flipped the switch of his mic without knowing and when Aizawa accepted the call, a small Childs voice rang out In the whole stadium.

"I'll show that him. Daddy, the mics on, right?"

~~~

Hello guys!!!

Sorry for the late posting, I've been really busy... sorry.

But I failed my test anyway and got a 64!
plus ultra✊

ALSO- HOW DID I GET 2.8K READS?

OMG- THANKS SO MUCH