17

"That. Was. The. Most. Terrible. Stunt. You. Ever. Pulled. Y/n." A bitter bandaged man said, as he was sitting in the front seat, and refused to look back at his daughter who was confused why.

"Why?" The young girl said out of complete confusion, and her father sighed, and rubbed his forehead, but then got mad again when Hizashi called him an old man.

"Can't you shut up?!" Aizawa yelled at his roommate, who was giddy and driving happily.

Sighing, Aizawa slumped back in his seat and thought back to his daughters 2nd phone alert, which wasn't anything major actually.

It was just a loud yell of victory, a smack, and a cry of pain, and Aizawa and Hizashi just sat in the booth completely dumbfounded at their daughters antics.

Shuddering that memory out of his head, Aizawa turned back eventually and looked to his two kids. Then directed his attention towards Shinso, and sighed as his son tried to avoid his gaze.

"Hey. Have you studied yet for the upcoming tests?" He asked his son, and jabbed a pointed finger at him and waited for his response.

"...no." His son replied back, sweat-dropping a little as his father groaned and turned to Hizashi and yelled at him.

"TUTOR THE BOY! I CAN SEE HOW HE SUCKS AT DAMN ENGLISH!" Aizawa yells at his blonde friend who just slumps into his seat and sighs.

"Don't take your anger out on me..." Hizashi says and pouts, but pulls into the driveway and guides everyone inside the house.

Al 4 of them strolling into the house, Aizawa jumped onto the couch, got in a comfy position and was out like he took care of 30 kids.

In a way, it was kind of true.

"Okay Shinso! Let's study some English!" Hizashi yells and dodged the punch from the purple haired boy who had an irk-mark on his face.

Pointing to the 2 words on the page, Hizashi nodded for the answer from the boy who just sat there thinking.

"The difference between effect and affect is that... uhh... effect is an event, and uh... affect is- wait, which affect an i using.... Hold up....oh! Uh... and affect is something added on to another thing which is affecting that thing!" Shinso said, and flopped down on the floor, almost looking dead.

"...you don't describe words, with that word Shinso. Also... not really." Hizashi says, and sighed at Shinso's words.

All of a sudden, looking up from her bowl of blueberries, looking at the two people quarreling in front of her she said, "isn't effect like a change that's a result of something from another cause, and affect is to have an effect on?"

Jumping up from his seat, Shinso pointed a finger in his little sisters direction and yelled, "SHE USED THE AFFECT TO DESCRIBE AFFECT!"

Looking at her older brother, Y/n's eyes furrowed together as she said, "no i didn't, also... don't be jealous that I am better at English then you."

Now fully awake, Aizawa groans, not even bothering to announce it, he throws a pillow at Shinso's face, who eventually figured out that his father threw it at him.

"EXCUSE ME!? YOU LAZY CATERPILLAR!" Shinso screeched as he attempted to throw hands at his already damaged father, who was not damaged physically, but also mentally and socially.(ft:health class 😔)

"YOU WANNA HEAR SOME GOOD ENGLISH?!"
Shinso yelled at his father, as he just gave a thumbs up, and Hizashi grabbed Y/n and snuggled with her and the bowl of blueberries, all the way on the side of the couch getting away from the drama.

"YOUR FOREHEADS AS BIG AS THE FUCKING SKY!!!" The purple haired boy screeched, completely out of character.

Now, the most awake he had ever been, in a few years Aizawa jumped up and yelled, "EXCUSE ME?!"

Dodging the second pillow thrown at him, Shinso said, "SEE, SEE! THAT WAS A HYPERBOLE! YOU SEE, YOUR FOREHEAD ISNT AS BIG AS THE SKY!!!" Though he emphasized the 'as' which was heard by his dad.

"WHAT!?" Aizawa yelled, his tired form completely disappearing as he gets ready to throw a cup at his son.

"IM JUST SAYING THAT ITS PRETTY FUCKING BIG!!" Shinso says, and the two start to run towards each-other, and with a now tired out Shinso who hadn't spoken that much in his life, and a tired out Aizawa who hadn't showed energy in at least a few years, the two were definitely not even trying to kill each other as much.

Sitting on the corner of the couch still, Hizashi was covering the young girls eyes, though she tried to pry his hands away from her ears so that she could hear the action.

"Lemme hear Zashi!" She said, and continued to try and pry his hands away, but failed at that attempt and crossed her arms, as she could only hear yelling in the muffled out noise.

'How in the world are the two actually fighting verbally and loudly, when the two don't even have enough energy combined together to move a couch?" Hizashi thought to himself, but groaned and stole a blueberry from the young girls bowl.

"EXCUSE ME! PUT THAT BLUEBERRY DOWN- I AM NOT GIVING YOU MY FOOD!!!" Y/n yelled at her father, and Hizashi knew he was screwed when a cloud appeared above them.

They both stop, knowing full well that the cloud grew to cover the whole house and Shinso and Aizawa stopped to, and they all muttered different thing.

Looking at her disturbed family, Y/n tried to stop it but instead a bunch of thundering noises is heard, and Y/n's eyes widens as she says, "...uh..oh."

And the giant thundercloud brought a bunch of rain down, soaking the house, and some parts inside, as Hizashi runs to take cover under a table, while Aizawa and Shinso do their second workout of the day, and run over as well, crouching down to take cover.

Staying out in her spot, Y/n's big bright orbs stay in shock as she tries to move, but her body dosen't let her.

"Y/n! Get. Over here!" Shinso yells at his young sister, motioning for her to run under the table, and Aizawa stares carefully at the young unmoving girl, as it suddenly dawns on him.

"...guys. She's scared of thunderstorms."

————
Hehe, uh. Hey.
Sorry for not updating😅
Hope y'all liked it!
Im developing a new story rn- if y'all like HAIKYUU, check my acc, hopefully it'll be out soon!
Anyway, have an awesome day that you deserve!