22

"So... basically it's a really complicated story." Y/n says, and crosses her fingers behind her back hoping that her father wouldn't get mad.

Grimacing, Aizawa rubs his forehead, and nods for her to go on.

Looking at Hizashi, Y/n began to speak very excitedly and moving her hands along with her words.

"We went to the amusement park, and then we both wanted cotton candy, so then after we got it we rode the number cars. But then daddy bumped into me, and my cotton candy went flying into this angry lady's hair. Then I started to cry, and my quirk activated and then the place got wet. The mean lady almost got electrocuted, and then a dog escaped and ate mine and daddy's cotton candy."

Then she paused to take a breath, and then continued.

"After that, daddy took me to get ice cream, and then we got onto the Ferris wheel, but then daddy got scared and almost threw up his ice cream, then both of our ice creams melted. After that, we both went home really sad, but then daddy had this idea to bake a cake, so we started to make a cake out of scratch. After that though, he got distracted and then our first cake burned, so we decided that we would make a new one. But first we took the burned cake and try'd to save it so we put it in a pot to cook it." and at this point, Aizawa already wanted to slap Hizashi, but he had a look on his face that motioned for the girl to keep talking.

Blowing a strand of hair out of her face, Y/n continued.

"Then we tried to make another cake, but then he forgot about it and the oven blew up because he added a cup of baking soda by accident, the living room also got on fire. so he called the fire department but then I got scared so I put out the fire with my quirk then the couch got wet, and we took the second batch of burned cake and tried to make it wet so we could make cake pops. Then we decided that we would make another cake. And then you came in, when you came in I got scared an-" Y/n ends up being cut off my her father patting her head and just saying,

"I know what happened after that. Let me just speak to Zashi quick, can you wait in the living room?" And that was the moment when Hizashi knew he was gonna die today.

Surrendering his arms, Hizashi tried to console with Aizawa, but ended up with a "time out" outside their house.

And the next day, Aizawa called up a furniture store and a professional cleaner, and so the day after that, the house looked even cleaner then before.

Now, with no goal or thing to do in mind, the 3 lay on their couch staring up into space for quite a while.

Aizawa wasn't gonna admit it, but he missed Shinso. Then he shot up from the couch and remembered what he missed.

Opening an eye, Hizashi asked, "what?" A little groggily.

"Wasn't Y/n supposed to be with best jeanist and hawks?!" Aizawa cried out, and the room goes quiet.

Then Hizashi jumped and yelled, "YOUR RIGHT SHO! WHO FORGOT?!"

At this, the people reading this specific chapter freezes and points to the person who is sitting in the corner with a Killua hoodie on and staring into the computer in front of her very intently, completely forgetting about her own plans for her own character.

"I see. The author forgot." Aizawa said, and used his capture weapon to cover up the 4th wall.

the two looked at Y/n who was on the verge leaping out the window to see hawks, Aizawa ended up giving in to the young girls sweet eyes, although he claimed that, "i don't want to deal with a crying kid in my house."

Which Hizashi knew was not true at all, and held Shota against it for a good 20 minutes, which was more then enough time that Y/n needed to pack and go visit Hawks and best Jeanist.

Surprisingly, she was good at it.

Only taking just 10 minutes, she had everything all ready in her suit case that Midnight had bought her on her first day, and got ready to set out.

Picking up her bag and trying to haul it down the stairs, Y/n ended up just throwing it down and almost hit Hizashi in the head.

"Ready Y/n?" Aizawa said, while pulling the car door open and throwing Hizashi into the back so he could get his father daughter time.

Nodding, Y/n looked behind her to see her home, getting smaller and smaller as she drove away.

Eventually though, she fell asleep on the way to the train station and when she woke up she was suddenly kissed on the forehead by her parents and placed next to a blonde man with wings.

"Mr. Rooster man?" Y/n asked groggily, and rubbed her eyes spotting two guys fighting in the corner of her eye.

Yawning, She tiredly pointed to the two people and said to the winged man, "villains. Right there."

Sighing, Hawks took the young girl in his arms and whispered, "those are your parents silly."

all Y/n could answer back was, "oh. that makes sense." And she and him took off with her suitcase.

While they were flying over to his agency, the fly was peaceful and quieter which Hawks was glad for. Until the little girl broke it and asked, "so... do you have chicken nuggets?"

Deadpanning at the girl in his arms, he nodded briskly before readjusting his grip on her suitcase, trying not to drop it.

Tiredly sighing, Hawks dramatically said, "I should have taken the train." And slumped, his face converting into a pouty frown.

Glancing at the tired man flying, Y/n had a sudden thought and replied to his muttering, "want me to make a rainbow?"

Eyes lighting up, Hawks quickly asked, "you know how to do that?" And waited for her answer which was a simple, "yeah."

And before he knew it, a very light and faint stream of colors appeared in the little girls hands and his eyes widened just a tiny bit before going into full "father admires child mode" and reached his finger down to touch the rainbow.

Eventually, that was how he became entertained throughout the ride and soon he arrived at his agency, and when he was bringing her suitcases inside he felt a weight on his right leg.

"thank you mr. rooster man." Y/n said softly, and buried her head into the man's leg, who smiled to himself and picked the girl up, then gently placing her on the ground when he walked through his security and doors.

Walking through the doors he cupped his hands and yelled, "YAMI YAMI!!! I'M HOME MY SON!!!"

A dark shadow appeared in front of the two, and it was literally, 'Dark Shadow'

"Hawks. Stop. Calling. Me. That." A voice rang out, and Tokoyami stepped in front of them, frowning in Hawks direction who only gave a gleeful smile.

Then Tokoyami's face softened a little, and he bent down to give the girl a little doll which was a shaped pink heart.

"Hi Y/n." He said simply, and smiled to himself as he watched the girl give him a big hug and thanks for the doll.

"Man... why can't you be nice to me Yami?"

"Because you say stuff like that."

"Fine."

"Thank you Hawks.

"Your welcome toko toko."

"Dark Shadow, turn the lights off."

————
Uhm. Hi.
I am very very very very sorry for not updating.

But hope y'all liked this!
Sending luvs🤍