𝟬𝟵

"Okay, we clearly need to get this child back to the hospital. But first things first, Did you get it?" The man with a hand on his hand says, he eventually said that his name was Shigaraki though.

"Of course Shigaraki!" Twice said and smiled under his mask, and handed him a box.

"Are you guys hero's?" Y/n asks randomly to them and the room gets tense with nervousness. Looking to each other with a scared face, Kuogiri speaks.

"It's not like she's gonna go blabbering it to other hero's, right? I mean, she doesn't personally know a pro hero." Kuogiri says.

"Well, my dads are hero's. You guys must be friends with them! Right? Because your hero's?"
Y/n says speaking up.

"Which hero's are they?" Dabi says in a Sarcastic voice.

"Present Mic, and Eraserhead. But he got hurt fighting bad villains." Y/n says and Shigaraki's eyes widen in realization.

"shoot." The alligator, Spinner says and gets slapped by a certain magician. Mr. Compress.

"Yes. We are hero's. It's time to get you home. Now." Shigaraki says in a forceful matter, and goes to push the child of the hero he almost killed, out of the bar.

"Let's go young child. Kuogiri can you warp us back there?" Mr. Compress says and looks at him.

Nodding, Kuogiri started to make a portal back to where the hospital originally was. Wanting to get rid of the girl Shigaraki said, "pretend you weren't here." And threw her in the warp hole.

Giving a nod to his work Kurogiri goes to close the portal only to see the young girl still standing there still.

Yelling in shock, Shigaraki jumped into Dabi's arms who threw him immediately on the ground.

"Why aren't you back inside that portal?" Shigaraki says annoyed, scratching his neck angrily.

"My family isn't there. I don't know where my house is." Y/n says and frowns, looking at the floor.

Sighing Shigaraki looks over to Twice, Toga and Dabi.

"Bring the brat back to her house, and make sure she doesn't tell anyone." He says and leaves the room.

"My family should be pretty calm right now, don't worry." Y/n says and sits on the floor waiting for the three to get ready to take her home.

——

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Shota Aizawa yelled at his adoptive son in shock. Though with his whole body in bandages, his yell was a little muffled.

"SHUT UP SHOTA! YOU SHOULDN'T BE STRAINING YOURSELF! YOU JUST GOT OFF BED REST!" Hizashi yelled at him in annoyance.

"HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!" Shinso yelled angrily.

"WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PAST 10 MINUTES! WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE?!" Shinso yelled.

About to slap his hand over Shota's mouth he was hit on the head by a angry purple haired boy.

"CAN YOU AT LEAST HELP FIND HER MAC AND CHEESE HAIR?!" Shinso yelled.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAD AT HER?! She should be fine though." Hizashi yelled at him, but his voice got lower as he spoke.

"Just get in the car and let's look. You drive Zashi." Shinso said, throwing the keys to Hizashi, and he sighed in annoyance, sliding into the seat with his dad next to him.

"BUCKLE UP!" Hizashi yelled and slammed his foot on the pedal.

"HOLY SHOOT DRIVE SLOWER! AND LOOK AT THE ROAD! YOUR GONNA KILL ZAWA A SECOND TIME!" Shinso yelled at him, and Shota only grunted angrily in response.

The chaos endured, and they were worried sick for their little girl.

She could have been kidnapped, or hurt, or even-

——

"Did you accidentally staple your face when you were doing Arts and crafts?" Y/n said curiously and poked his face.

Deadpanning, Twice and Toga watched as Dabi got angry and tried to kill her. Then they stepped in. Actually, Toga just tried to watch and then drink her blood after. Twice was the only one who tries to help.

But after that was sorted out they were on their way to her home, they stopped about a few times though.

Losing Y/n in the crowd after she had wandered off to look at ice cream stands, Dabi got tired of it.

Groaning he said he would be back and left Y/n with Twice and Toga.

Bad move Dabi. Barely letting Y/n live.

Coming back with a (favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream on a cone, Dabi roughly hands it to her and starts to walk with his hand shoved in his pockets. giggling and smiling, y/n starts to walk with them, not sidetracked anymore since she got what she wanted.

Then when they reach the red tall booth Y/n looks confused. "This isn't my home." She says a little confused. Groaning Dabi steps in the booth and starts to dial a number.

"Oi. You know eraser head?" He said into the phone and a muffled voice came out at the end. Then looking up at the sky, a few seconds later came red wings, and blonde hair.

"Hey! Who's this cutie? Your kid?" He says and smiles cheekily at the small oblivious girl in front of him.

"I'm serious Hawks. She happened to end up with us. She lives with Eraserhead. Now bye." Dabi says and waves him off walking away with Toga. Stopping in his tracks when he realized something.

"Hey, wasn't Twice with us." Dabi says and his eyes widen a little. Running off, Toga and Dabi starts to run around the whole street looking for the suited man, leaving Y/n with Hawks. The number 3 hero.

"Hey Kid! Your Shota's daughter! cool, anyway now we gotta-" Hawks started to say until he felt a tug on his wings. Looking down to see the curious girl tugging on it with one hand and an ice cream in the other.

"H-hey, don't touch my wings." He said and backed away hesitantly. not letting go she continues to follow him as he backs more and more away.

"Are you a chicken?" She says, and Hawks face dropped into a frown. Sighing and rubbing his face he takes a breath in before he responds.

"No. My quirk just has wings. Anyway, wanna go get food before I take you home? I'm hungry." Hawks said, and tried to make the child let go of his wings. Stopping to consider the option Y/n eventually lets go and starts to follow him.

"Thank you Mr.Chicken man."

"I. am. not. a. chicken."

"..."

"Thank you Mr.Rooster ma-"

----

Hello guy! Sorry I updated SOOO LATE! I had to study a LOOOT.

BUT I PASSED! SO YAY!

anyway, hope y'all liked. Added some LOV and Hawks stuff.

Don't worry, more Mr.Chicken and Y/n stuff coming soon!

Also, If I were to make a CHATFIC story, would yall read it? Trying to get a variety of writing.

Thx for the support!