36

muscular was a pretty weird looking man if Y/n was honest.

He was blonde, had weird gum rubber band looking things as his arms and pretty much everything about him was weird. Kota thought the same too.

Y/n's mind went straight to leaving this cave as soon as possible, and it didn't help that one of the wild wild pussycats sent a telepathic message saying that there were villains and stuff.

Although she wasn't really listening. But what did catch her attention was a flash of green lightning from the mountain. At first she thought, oh look! The nature version of all might, I bet he'll save us.

No, it ended up being midoriya.

The guy that kota kicked in the no no touch.

But regardless, the only reason why she wanted the green hopping light to be anyone but midoriya was because he kinda already broke too much bones. Way, too much.

Y/n could name more times that Midoriya broke something on his body than the amount of times she choked on a blueberry.

You know what, at least Y/n wasn't going to die if deku was here.

So she didn't let her worried thoughts overtake her, and ended up dragging the tea party table and her chair outside instead. far away from that blonde guy and midoriya, but still on the same mountain.

Kota meanwhile, was freaking out as he watched the girl sit calmly on the chair by the table playing around with her quirk a little while deku was having a huge monologue and fight with the weird guy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING Y/N?!" Kota screamed at her loudly, as she crossed her legs and watched the fight going on as if there was a show on TV.

Midoriya had stopped for a second to look over to see how the kids were doing. He kind of expected to see them screaming at eachother. But not because they were traumatized from the fight, but because of some tea party?

"GET THE STICKS FOR TEA KOTA!"

"DEKU AND THAT GUMMY GUY ARE FIGHTING RIGHT NOW! I'M NOT GONNA JUST GO AND
FIND A STICK, I COULD DIE!"

"GO GET ONE KOTA OR I'M THROWING YOU OFF THE CLIFF!"

"Okay."

Midoriya and Muscular had both glanced at the two kids for a few seconds before resuming the fight, the dust and rock clouding the area and making it a little bit difficult for the two kids to watch them.

Honestly to the green haired boy, he was surprised that saw muscular hadn't attacked the kids and only him.

He jinxed himself though.

Muscular let out a laugh as he started to complain about him being too weak, and that if he killed a kid than maybe his fighting wouldn't be so pathetic.

Deku winced as he felt his arm that was definitely broken. He was tired, and close to his limit. He must have used 100% already, he could barely keep his head up.

Then he heard a scream and he looked up to see muscular holding kota hostage in his arms.

Y/n was hiding behind the tea party table crying out and screaming for Kota panicked.

Izuku immediately took action.

"GIVE HIM BACK MUSCULAR!!!" he yelled, running towards him with his fist ready to punch.

That's when Y/n had ran out from the table with snowballs in her hands and on the table and started to chuck it at the man.

Although that wasn't really effective in taking a man like that down, it made muscular get really annoyed, making him focus his attention on Y/n.

The good news? He let go of Kota.

The bad news? Muscular was in front of Y/n with an angry face.

She chucked another snowball at him.

That's when he got fed up and decided to punch the ground which was crumbling in ripples. He jumped out of the way, and Kota who was on Midoriya's back was glad as his hero jumped as well.

But Y/n hadn't jumped and reacted quick enough.

And the rock underneath her crumbled.

The last thing Midoriya saw was the petrified face of the 5 year old girl.

Actually that was a lie.

The last thing he saw was a snowball about the size of a car being thrown at muscular.

"MY DADDY'S GONNA MURDER YOU BUBBLEGUM BIIIIITCCHHHH!!!" she yelled, her voice echoed throughout the forest and the girl wasn't visible anymore.

Now it was just midoriya, Kota, and a snow covered muscular.

"Aizawa's gonna kill me..." Izuku muttered under his breath, pushing aside the pain in his body and focusing on finishing up his fight to find Y/n.

He really hoped she was okay.

———

"Stupid bubble gum bitch. Stupid fight. Stupid man. Stupid stupid stupid." She muttered under her breath.

That man Deku was fighting had blasted her off the mountain, and even though she got to throw a snowball at him, she was still angry and annoyed.

Her new pants had been ruined.

Again.

Gosh, she hates this stupid mountain.

She found a rock to kick along the way while she was lost in thought. Honestly, she had no idea where she was even going, what she was doing, and where she was supposed to go.

Midoriya could have at least told her where to go before she fell.

Then she heard footsteps and she looked up to see who it was.

They stared back at her.

"Y/n?"

She cocked her head and racked her memory for any moment where she encountered a girl with blonde space buns and a masked guy with a grey and black suit.

After some though, her eyes widened in realization, and she ran over to the two of them smiling largely as she finally saw people that she recognized.

"Hi!!!" She excitedly said, reaching over to hug the blonde and high five the guys outstretched hand.

Toga grinned and hugged the girl back tightly, making sure that her knifes weren't touching the girl anywhere whatsoever.

"What're you doing here?" Y/n asked quizzically. Villains were attacking, but her dad never said anything about other hero's coming to help.

The masked guy cut in (she completely forgot all of their names.)

"Well we-"

The pretty girl nudged him in the side and gleefully smiled at her again, replying,

"We're here to help. Wanna come along?" She asked and Y/n nodded immediately, hopping on the girls back as the 3 ran off into the burning forest.

———-

Hi guys!!! Thx for reading the chap

Hopefully u guys like the choice that I picked, it'll be somewhat revealed in the next chap

Love y'all!!!

<333