12

"That's it for your quirk. Any questions?" Aizawa says, and turns to the young girl who was peeping over his arm to look.

The 4 of them were nestled on the couch. Aizawa in the middle of the couch, Hizashi to his right, Shinso to his left, and Y/n on his lap.

"Does- does that mean I can be Elsa?" Y/n says, and Aizawa fights the urge to slap himself but also melt.

Looking a little surprised at the clueless girl who just wanted to be Elsa, Shinso chuckled at the young girl. Hearing him laugh, she frowned and put her hands on her hips.

"Why are you laughing. I can attack you right now. I'm Elsa you know." She says, and Shinso lets out a laugh.

Grumbling, she crosses her arms and crawls over to Hizashi, and sits on his lap smiling. He returns the smile, in which Y/n giggles at. Continuing to look over the paper, Aizawa gives a small smile to the eager young girl.

This quirk, is gonna get her places. But even if she doesn't choose that path, it'll be okay. Aizawa thought, and Shinso was thinking around the same thing.

Standing up, Y/n brushed her hair out of her eyes and walked straight to the Kitchen in search for another box of blueberries. Being in that strange place, was really tiring for her it seemed. Of course, they didn't know that.

Opening the Fridge she see's a small clove of Broccoli, and upon seeing that she suddenly remembers the nice green haired boy. Forgetting about her blueberries, she runs back into the living room, siding in, almost falling on the floor.

"Daddy? When can we see your students again?" Y/n asked the Bandaged man who was still on the couch, looking over the Quirk sheet like his life depended on it. Looking up he remembered something he was supposed to do before the USJ incident.

"Oh yeah. Well, you can see a few of them maybe. Shinso has a club meeting, and me and Zawa have a faculty meeting. So, we have to find you a babysitter." Hizashi says, butting in the conversation. And his roommate groans.

"OH yeah! Can I stay with Bakugo? He's teaching me new words. Or- or Zuku!" Y/n cried out and gave her cutest smile at the two. Pleading, Aizawa almost said yes.

Almost.

Knowing those two choices couldn't watch a child and either overwhelm it, or traumatize it, he turned to one of his most responsible students.

Picking up his phone, he dialed two households.

"Hello, lida household."

"Yaoyorozu household. What can we do for you?"

~~~

"Thank you do much for doing this, Yaoyorozu and lida. You get extra credit." Aizawa says and tried to give his best smile, though he was wearing the bandages underneath. "not that you'll need it." He mutters, silently right after.

And with that, Aizawa, Shinso and Hizashi leave the huge household of Momo's family, which just left lida, Yaoyorozu and Y/n.

"soooo... you wanna play princesses and princes?" Momo says, a little skeptical of her abilities to babysit. Staring at her, Y/n shakes her head at her and mutters out something.

"I got my quirk today." And Y/n smiles.

Gasping, Momo grabs her arm and swings it around playfully. Quickly running over to where her phone was, her fingers start typing away, and soon the sound of a bunch of texts coming in from the phone were heard.

Waving his arms, lida starts to recite the rules that Aizawa had told them to Momo, but not listening she started to laugh and tidy up her living space.

By the time, lida had recited the rules at least several times, the doorbell was heard and Momo rushed to the door, swing it open quickly. Seeing a bunch of familiar faces, which included at least half the class, Momo immediately pushed them all inside her abode.

Saying her greetings to them all, she motioned for them all to watch the young girl who was playing and wriggling her hands around.

"Y/n~ , the class is here to see your awesome new quirk!" Momo singsonged, and Y/n gave a big smile and a hug to her. Then pulled away and frowned.

"But... Dad said that Bakugo shouldn't see me." Y/n pointed out and Bakugo immediately started to yell random curses, in which lida stepped in and covered the young girls ears.

"Okay... anyway, Y/n demonstrate for us." Mina says as she gives the girl a hug. Biting her lip, the young girl looks around at the eager older people and shrugs.

"I don't know how to use it." She says, and a bunch of yells were heard. All of them were practice invitations with them.

"My quirk is weather though. It has something to do with emotion." The young girl says, but she had clearly remembered only one word from the sheet that her dad had given her. The power hadn't been based on emotion at all.

"Okay, well... just think of a happy memory?" Kaminari says, a little quizzically, but still kind of confident.

Closing her eyes, the young girl was thinking.

Deep, deep down.

To her first happy memory when she was younger. Then opening her eyes to see the eager faces of her older siblings, as she liked to call them, then she shook her head.

Groaning in defeat, Kaminari was silenced by Sero who had said, "just think of any emotion then. Anything at all." And a chorus of agrees was heard.

Closing her eyes once again, Y/n tried to think.

Trying to think of a childhood memory.

Think.

Think.

Think.

Mask.

...

Blue.

...

What else?

And a memory that was supposed to be locked away, was opened once again.

Only the class 1-a didn't know that.

—————
Hello friends! Sorry this is kind of short, but the next one is going to basically be a flashback.

Sorry.

Anyway, now to the topic at hand...

...

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I GET 1.27K READS???

HOW?

IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY RN- THX FOR EVERYONE WHO STUCK BY AND READ IT

Also, the books kinda getting intense. Soo.... Enjoy?