28

Internships had ended, and after that attack with the nomu's and stain, the world was kind of chaotic. so, the reason why civilians might've spotted a flying person carrying a bucket of chicken as well as a child, just shows how crowded the trains to get home were.

Eraserhead however, was not very grateful to see his child being delivered to him like a postal service at his front door.

So he grabbed Y/n, said his thank you's and watched annoyed as Hawks flew away.

He had washed a container of blueberries previously before she came here, so while he and Y/n caught up, they (well, she) ate the blueberries together.

At some point, Hizashi and Shinso had went to the park to train for a little, so when they came back they found Y/n nestled on the couch throwing snow at Aizawa.

"See! Look, I mastered my snow!!!" The young girl said excitedly, as she continued conjuring more snow, which Aizawa wished she would stop doing because at this point half of his body was covered in it.

Hizashi stopped himself from laughing, and ran over to hug Y/n excitedly about being home.

While the energetics of the family yelled happily, smiled, and talked, Shinso and Aizawa cleaned up the snow and sipped coffee, talking at a normal volume.

Then, Shinso greeted his little sister, talking about their training as well as what they did.

And Hizashi and Aizawa talked as well, about what the plan for the day was.

The Energetic man, threw his arms up and yelled, "AMUSEMENT PARKKKKKKK!!!!"

He felt a cold sensation on his face all of a sudden, and he reached up to wipe the snowball off of him.

"Boooooo." Y/n called out, and she flopped her arms in the air, having a side conversation with shinso.

At this, Hizashi got an idea.

He left the house holding Y/n, and after Aizawa had called him 10 times, he had given up and decided to accept the fact that Hizashi might be missing.

He did not accept that fact that Y/n could be missing, and so he and his son had waited in front of the door for hours.

A feminine voice rang out, "oh my goodness, don't thank me cutie. it was aaaaall worth it if I got to see you in those wonderful clothes." there was a few shuffles, then a car turned on.

"Goodbye my darlings!!!" And then the front door burst open.

Hizashi had walked in with a gold chain, a fur coat, sunglasses as well as a pair of bright yellow jeans and a purple suit top. He grinned, and pulled out a feather boa, wrapping it around himself.

Y/n had walked in with a similar pair of sunglasses too. She had a necklace with her name written on it, a fur coat, and she had on a (insert favorite color) skirt as well as a sparkly pink and white top.

The two brightly smiled, with each second passing, both sleep deprived men getting even more pissed by the second.

"Hizashi... you can't keep buying her clothes." And when Hizashi gasped dramatically at his answer, Aizawa raised his eyebrow and groaned, "this is her 32nd outfit this month." Hizashi clamped his mouth shut and sulked sadly.

Aizawa grumbled, and he bent down so he was height to height with his daughter.

Y/n clutched the boa around her as she watched her father purse his lips, then she listened as he began to speak.

"I will allow you and Zashi to keep these outfits on one condition." He says, crossing his arms. Y/n nodded eagerly.

He cleared his throat and spoke in a serious voice. "you have to get toshi to wear an outfit too." and he chuckled.

Y/n's eyes lit up as her eyes darted over to her brother, who's face was in annoyed shock.

Shinso glared at his father who had a smirk on his face, as he was grabbed by Hizashi and dragged out the door and stuffed into a car.

Aizawa waved a finger gleefully at his son as the purple haired boy put a hand on the window and stared at his father angrily.

~

"I hate you so much dad." his son said, trying to take of his feather boa for the 8th time but got a glare from Hizashi and y/n.

aizwawa grinned as he scrolled through his phone all full of the blackmail photos he had of his son dressed up. he was using this as a Christmas card as well as leverage if Shinso did something to him.

That's when he spotted his revenge seeking angry son whisper to Y/n's who's face lit up excitedly.

~

"I hate you so much Shinso." Aizawa said, as he tried to take off his sunglasses for the 3rd time but got a glare from Hizashi and Y/n.

now, the whole family was dressed up and Hizashi had been on his phone secretly to the point where Shinso and Aizawa got suspicious and asked, "who're you texting?"

that's when a yell came through the door.

"HEY DARLINGS I-" then midnight stopped midway when she saw the 4 dressed up.

She burst out laughing, and after a few seconds of cackling, in a attempt to calm herself she walked over to Y/n and started fussing with the fur coat and draping one of her spare necklaces that she had in her bag over the girl.

Aizawa sighed. His son sighed.

Hizashi smiled. And Y/n smiled.

Midnight had left and now it was just the 4 of them left. Shinso had taken off the outfit after he bribed the young girl with blueberries and Aizawa had taken off the outfit after bribing Y/n with blueberry juice.

Hizashi and Y/n remained in the clothes, until they had decided to watch a movie.

So everyone had changed into their pajamas and Shinso had grabbed a blanket and lazily wrapped himself in it.

Everyone had to contribute one movie idea, and that's how they ended up watching Frozen 2.

Y/n smirked as Elsa had tamed the water horse and she raised her eyebrows sneakily at her father. The man deadpanned and whispered loudly, "don't you dare y/n."

The movie had ended, and Y/n was still under the blanket from the romantic scene that played on the screen. Shinso snickered as he snatched the blanket off her and started to tease her about it.

After that, Aizawa made a mental note to buy waterproof couches.

... and maybe fireproof couches.

~

"Hello? This is the fire department. How may I help you?"

"MY KID FOUND A LIZARD, NAMED IT BOB AND IS TRYING TO LIGHT IT ON FIRE LIKE IN THE MOVIE!!!"

"Sir, i need you to calm down."

"MY COUCH IS ON FIRE! AND THERES A WATER HORSE!"

"... would you like me to send help?"

"YES PLEASE DO, OUR ADRESS IS- Y/N PUT THAT POOR LIZARD DOWN!"

"Sir- SIR ARE YOU THERE!"

"hello. this is pro hero eraserhead. we are fine now. sorry for the inconvenience."

"oh. okay, well have a good day si-"

"HIS. NAME. IS. BOB YOU CAN'T JUST INSULT MY HORSE AND TRY AND TAKE BOB AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

————

Hey guys! Glad I could post this! Anyway, skl started for me so hopefully y'all are doing well in classes!

I may be posting chapters less- but I'll try and be consistent!

Stay healthy and happy luvs🫶
Check out my other stories!