32

Training camp.

Aizawa did not want to go to a training camp with his kids.

His daughter however, even though she was not invited to the camp at all, did want to go.

In other words, after a few minutes of bribery, blueberry and snowball throwing, yelling, bringing in Shinso and Hizashi, calling the police once, and erasure being activated a few times, one of them had broke first.

——

Aizawa sat on the bus.

So did 20 students.

And so did Y/n.

"I'm so excited you get to come to the camp with us Y/n!" Mina giggled excitedly, as she found herself braiding the young girls hair.

Most of the girls had crowded around Y/n as they spoke together loudly, while most of the boys found themselves to be crowded in one area as well.

Although, after Y/n's quirk had been activated, Midoriya had soon joined the group of girls and hung out with them.

Then when Y/n's behavior in school was brought up, Bakugo had reluctantly trudged over to the girl and started scolding her.

"It's not my fault my school sucks."

"Well if you don't go to school you're gonna die a depressed, lonely and unsuccessful woman."

"At least I'm not gonna die a single man."

"Take. That. Back."

"No."

Aizawa was extremely close to throwing both his child and bakugo off the bus. He however, could not do that though since he would be arrested of child abuse due to his students ratting him out.

Unless he kicked mineta out who was the only snitch in his class and replaced him with Shinso. Although that might be favoritism.

Actually not really, since he dosen't favorite anyone.

"FUCK YOU STUPID LITTLE WEATHER GIRL!"

"THE DAY YOU DIE IM GONNA LAUGH AT YOU IN YOUR GRAVE!"

"WHAT DID U JUST SAY?!"

"THE DAY YOU DIE IM GONNA LA-"

"Bakugo. Stop being rude to my daughter."

"But sir-"

"Yeah Bakugo. Stop being rude to me and telling me to screw myself."

Aizawa turned over to glare at bakugo who had suspiciously hid behind Kirishima and started to look out the window, occasionally muttering.

"Your choosing favorites." Bakugo said quietly, and Aizawa glared in his direction with his eyebrow raised.

The blonde had quickly turned to someone else and started to insult them of how they didn't deserve to be in the hero course which they just brushed off lightly.

The tired pro hero started to massage his forehead, sulking and sitting back on the chair of his bus even more.

a little while later, aizawa smirked to himself before the bus stopped and his students got off quickly ready to go to the bathroom.

That's when the wild wild pussy cats had jumped in and taken control of everything and before he knew it, all 20 students of his students went tumbling down the rock and mud.

With a proud look Aizawa turned to his daughter next to him.

It was only until then that he realized his daughter was not next to him.