29

school was back in session.

Aizawa's students were back in class and he already wanted to put a leash on his kids.

Also, he had gotten a call from Y/n's school about how she and another boy almost blew up the science room.

He wasn't happy about that either.

So with a heavy and annoyed heart, he, his husband and Shinso all got in the car after school to get y/n and scold her for her incident.

Jogging into the building, he opened the door to the office and found his daughter laying on the chair, her feet propped up onto the desk with a boy beside her doing the same thing.

the principal say at his chair with his hands above his head. hearing the door open he looked up quickly, his eyes darting to the tired man quickly.

"Are you their father?" He asks frantically. Aizawa nods and he opens his mouth to say the girl was his child, but before he could even get a word out the principal sat up from his chair and pushed all 3 outside.

"hey Zawa." Y/n said, as she pulled the lollipop out of her mouth, and sticking her blue tongue out at the boy next to her. The boy giggled as he stuck out his purple tongue.

He had no clue why he had brought the little boy with him. he has tried to explain the boy wasn't his kid, but the principal looked desperate. reminded him of how he looks when he himself teaches, so he took the boy and is now waiting outside with 2 kids.

"Zawa, this is Takado. Takado, this is my cool dad eraserhead." she says gleefully all of a sudden, and she grabs her dads hand and guides it to the boys.

the both shake each others palms.

then the young girl and boy turn back to their conversation.

"I still don't understand why you hate Endeavor." The boys says, as he crossed his arms and huffs.

Y/n looks at him in disgust and curtly responds, "don't talk to me anymore. Endeavor is a bad hero. if he did the ice bucket challenge, he'd be useless."

Takado stared at the girl and laughed, then he smiled and the two went back to normal, continuing to talk and laugh.

after a few more minutes of that, Hizashi had called Aizawa, saying that Shinso smashed their window so they needed to go inside the school and clean up the fallen glass.

So it was kind of natural for Takado to be scared at the yellow haired man holding a megaphone and a purple haired boy with a dead and annoyed look on his face.

"how do you smash a window Hizashi." Aizawa as tiredly, as he watched his husband pout and scoff, crossing his arms and making a, "hmph" noise, turning away.

shinso cut in, jabbing his elbow into his dads gut. "well, he was yelling into his microphone inside the car for no reason at all. and so I threw a hairbrush at him to shut him up."

Hizashi cut his son off before he could say anything else. "then after he Rudely threw the brush at me, he grabbed my microphone and asked me why the chicken crossed the road."

"did you answer it?" Aizawa asked, holding back a laugh and instead plastering his, 'this is so funny but I don't want to give the satisfaction that it is funny' look that only Shinso knew

Hizashi tugged at his hair before responding with a guilty sounding, "well, I had to answer the question. I love chickens."

At this, Shinso smirked and finished with, "I used my quirk on him to make him throw the mic away, except he shoved it out the window instead."

I'm going to disown both of you and take y/n with me." The elder tired man said, as he sighed and watched his husband dramatically fake cry.

Before more words could be said, a car pulled up and a lady walked out of it. Her hair was identical to Takado's, and she had run up to the boy and started to scold him.

By the end, the woman had hugged Aizawa gleefully, while he tried to push her away.

"Thank you so much for watching my Takado. also, you're a pro hero... correct?" She asked, and when the man nodded hesitantly she smiled widely giving the man another hug and more praise and thanks.

Hizashi stepped in, not because he was jealous but because he wanted to clean his car.

So they all said their goodbyes, and watched as Y/n and the boy happily hugged, leaving a happy little girl, a fuming protective purple haired boy, a jealous husband and a tired man.

"if I thought my students doing a rescue training race was tiring, I was dead wrong." Aizawa muttered out, as he shoved Hizashi and Shinso inside the school and dragging Y/n to the car.

———

"y'know... if you want her back you should send her out soon. I bet she'll come back." one man said, as he looked to his leader.

his leader scoffed, waving a hand to silence the man as he got up from his chair, dusting his pants off.

walking down the hall and coming to a certain room, he unlocked it and gave a smile at the person inside.

giving a laugh, he looks over to the man next to him, nods his head and walks closer and closer to the person.

"you ready to go again?" he asks, and the person in front of him sheds a tear, before nodding sadly.

and he got started, ignoring the little sniffles escaping the persons mouth.

———

Hey guys! Sorry, this is kinda a short chapter
but I've literally had sm w homework and school work to do these days so hopefully I can update more regularly

check out my other stories- Luvu al!!!!

ALSO- YALL I FINALLY GOT THE AO3 PAGE I WAS WAITING FOR

AHHHHHHHHHH
ANWYAY- PLS PLS PLSSS CHECK IT OUT

ITS: Randomstorieskate_writes

THANK YOU ALL LUVS

AND AN AMAAZZIINGGG DAYYYYY